For almost 20 years we have been specializing in Professional-, Executive- and Contracting searches for banks, financial service providers and insurance companies.
We have received multiple awards for our service quality and first-class network, which we intend to use whilst supporting you on your next career step/move.
For our client, a well-known Swiss private bank based in Zurich, we are looking for a committed assistant with professional experience in private banking.
- Provide an efficient administrative support to the Team Head
- Order execution, payment executions & investment trading
- Documentation and onboarding process of clients
- Client documentation and client onboarding process
- Management of Agendas
- Coordination and preparation of client meetings
- Commercial banking apprenticeship or similar
- 5+ years' experience in the international banking sector as an Assistant
- Solid multitask skills with the ability to work within a faced-paced surrounding
- Proficient skills IT skills, basic Avaloq is a plus
- Independent work ethic with a firm engaging, reliable and trustworthy nature
- Cooperative with fellow peers with a forward-thinking persona
- Proficient German and English (written and spoken), French or Russian in addition is a plus
Has this risen your attention? Would you like to take the next step into a challenging opportunity? And, be part of a forward thinking and multi-lingual environment? If so, I look forward to receiving your full application and get back to you.