Established in 1963 as a Swiss bank, BCP segments its activities into two well-established core businesses: Commodity Trade Finance and Wealth Management. These are reinforced by our expert Treasury services. BCP enjoys a solid reputation as a high-quality service provider in all of its banking fields. Founded under Swiss Banking Law and Regulations, BCP is supervised by FINMA, the Swiss financial markets supervisory authority. Headquartered in Geneva, BCP also operates a branch in Luxembourg and a representative office in Dubai. More information can be found at www.bcp-bank.com
For our Internal Control division, we are currently looking for an
PURPOSE OF THE ROLE
- Perform the test of controls according to the Internal Control Testing plan, identify control deficiencies and suggest recommendations.
- Perform the risk assessment of processes and sub-processes.
- Assist in the coordination of the internal and/or external audit activities with the Head of departments.
- Participate in the preparation of regular formal reports including the follow-up of audit recommendations.
- Participate in cross-departmental projects to adapt the Bank’s processes and key controls to regulatory changes.
- Prepare directives and procedures describing the main bank processes or key controls.
- Participate in the execution of controls assigned to the Internal Control Division.
- University Degree in Business Administration, Economics or equivalent with a focus on Finance, Audit or Control
- +5 years of proven professional experience in a similar position in a Bank or in an audit company
- Very good knowledge of Swiss Banking environment and/or commodity trading environment related rules and regulations
- Strong accounting knowledge
- Proven analytical skills and a high level of attention to detail
- Organized and able to prioritize workload
- Precise and accurate
- Very good team spirit and communication skills, both written and verbal
- Fluent in English and French, English native language would be an asset
- Very familiar with IT tools
- Location: Geneva
- Starting date: Immediate
- Activity rate: 100%
Please send your complete application file (cover letter, CV, work certificates and diplomas).
Please kindly note that with no answer from us within 3 weeks, you can consider that your candidacy was not selected for this position.
Thank you for your understanding.