For our new Customer Success Team we are looking for a highly motivated and experienced Service Engineer - global 3rdlevel desk support, that shares our mission to change people’s live with innovative technologies in movement therapy.
You want to change people’s lives? We at DIH do this every single day - with game-changing and innovative technologies that improve human movement therapy for millions of patients around the world.
Since 2007, DIH has combined leading brands, innovations and people needed to create the market leader in the advanced rehabilitation technology industry. The DIH Group includes Hocoma, Motek Medical, and DIH China. Together, we drive medical technology in the field of movement rehabilitation and VR-based rehabilitation, research and -therapy.
Join us and become part of a global network of leading brands to redefine rehabilitation therapy standards of today and tomorrow!
ARE YOU INSPIRED BY…
- being responsible for the remote global 3rd level technical support?
- being responsible for the after sales support globally to guarantee a high-quality service to all customers and optimize the customer experience?
- liaising with production and quality management to feedback information from the field and supporting product improvements and technical investigations of field issues?
- travelling to our regions once in a while to support with the most challenges issues on site and to perform trainings to new employees and partners?
- supporting the preparation of technical documentation content and setting global standards for all service manuals, instructions and troubleshooting guides?
WE MATCH WITH PEOPLE WHO...
- are team players that thrive on fostering and maintaining collaborative relationships across functions.
- enjoy working in multicultural teams and discussing and solving challenges in a global matrix organization.
- have a passion for customer experience and customer success
- have a positive and open mindset and easily cope with challenges and changes
- have a distinctive quality awareness and are ready to achieve outstanding results
- are flexible and keep a clear head even under pressure
- communicate transparently and clearly
- a bachelor’s degree in engineering, electronics or similar discipline
- 3 – 5 years of experience in field service and service desk support in a global organization
- 3 – 5 years of experience working with complex biomedical/medical devices (hardware, software and electronics)
- experience with motor driven robotics, electrical drive systems and manual therapeutic equipment is desired
- experience in rehabilitation technology (is a plus)
- superior customer service aptitude with a focus on responding to and resolving customer problems quickly and efficiently
- strong organization and time management skills with attention to details
- excellent communication skills with internal and external stakeholders/customers
- the ability to work independently most of the time
- excellent English skills (spoken and written), any additional language is a plus
This job is office-based in Zurich, travels are only occasionally.
Leading. Innovative. Reliable. Human. Integrity. Passionate.
That is what we stand for. What do you stand for?
Please include your compelling motivation letter that points out why you match with us, and your resume.