Are you interested in technology and innovation and have an aptitude for technology risk management? We are looking for a proactive, enthusiastic professional for an exciting opportunity to become part of our technology risk management team. This role is for you if you are looking for challenges in digital transformation working for a regulated professional services firm, with the goal to have an impact on technology quality assurance.
Start date: As soon as possible
Your contribution to KPMG
- Supporting the Head of Technology Review in technology risk management with the chance to fulfil the deputy role going forward
- Assisting the business to ensure compliance with policies, standards, and regulations
- Supporting HTR in managing technology intake activities, reviews, and stakeholders' coordination, reporting and governance projects/initiatives
- Autonomously assessing of technology projects, assuming the responsibility for assigned components
- Advising and guiding teams through the technology risk review process, being the point of contact for technology risk management questions
- Promoting initiatives for improving the technology risk management and build up strong understanding of the business needs
This is what makes you successful
- Bachelor's or master's degree or another level of specialization in the fields of either business management, risk management, audit, compliance, data privacy and protection, IT security, technology management
- 2-5 years of professional experience in at least one of the following areas (risk management, compliance, legal, or data protection)
- IT/Technical or audit background is a nice-to-have but not required
- Strong interest in technology and digital transformation is essential
- Flexible and open mind, out-of-the-box thinking and an agile disposition
- Ability to learn fast, challenge facts, a critical mindset and a high level of diplomacy
- Client focus, accurate working methods and an ability to navigate independently and proactively in a complex and dynamic environment
- Strong analytical skills, with an autonomous, objective mindset
- Excellent communication skills in English and German would be a plus but is not required
KPMG as an employer
We offer a vibrant multidisciplinary team of experts and a wide range of topics to deal with, a variety of projects, the opportunity to work with representatives from the entire firm. In this role you will deal with the most innovative topics of the Big4 firms and cutting-edge technology enablement. We offer continuous learning and process development as well as the possibility to contribute to the change management. You will make an impact on technological ideas and developments and achieve a high degree of responsibility within a few years.
KPMG is known for providing clear and consistent solutions in the areas of auditing and advisory services. The broad palette of services across many subject matters and industries allows the provision of multidisciplinary services from a single source for our clients on the one hand and diverse careers and development options for our employees on the other hand. Our dealings are fair and frank and we strive to always look at the results of our work through the eyes of our clients. At KPMG, we are aware that if we add value for our clients, we also do the same for ourselves.
Do you have any questions?
Experienced Hire Recruiter
+41 58 249 26 30