Who we are
In a life without sound, our work provides meaning. As a leading provider of innovative hearing care solutions, we are not just a company that makes products: we are a team on a mission to help people enjoy the delight of hearing. To enable a life without limitations, we - through our core business brands Phonak, Unitron, Hansaton, Advanced Bionics and AudioNova - develop, manufacture and distribute solutions that push the limits of technology and redefine the future of our industry.
As Human Resources Manager you are responsible for acquiring, engaging and developing Human Capital that creates an impact in the R&D unit with more than 350 employees. You actively drive organizational development and change management in line with the company and CHRM strategy with focus on high employee engagement and strong innovation culture. Be the "go to" person for employees, line managers and counterpart in all business related issues with HR implication and add value to the overall business success.
- Counsel, support and coach employees, line managers and management team at all management levels
- Responsibility for the implementation of all HR core processes as well as further developing and improving them
- Support management in different events such as reorganizations, warnings, dismissals, case management, etc.
- Contribute to development in the organization, leadership and culture
- Provide support in employee journeys (conducting various interviews such as probationary period, career discussions, maternity, resignation, retirement, further education, etc.)
- Work closely with Centers of Expertise (e.g. Talent Management, Global Mobility, Total Reward, Communications, Talent Acquisition)
- Contribute in HR projects
- Commercial education with further education in HRM or university degree in Business Administration and/or Human Resources
- At least 4 years' experience in a HR Manager role in an international, fast-paced environment
- Ideally having experience working in a technology or R&D environment
- Strong knowledge of Swiss Labor Law and state-of-the-art HR processes and standards
- Pro-active way of working with high result-orientation
- Open and empathetic team player with a convincing appearance and strong problem-solving abilities
- Very good communication and presentation skills (excellent English and German skills)
- User experience with SAP or Success Factors is a plus
We can offer you a new challenge, with interesting tasks and much more - including an open corporate culture, flat hierarchies, support for further training and development, opportunities to take on responsibility, an excellent range of foods, sports and cultural facilities, attractive employment conditions, and flexible working time models in various roles.
Daryl Alther, Manager Talent Acquisition, is looking forward to receiving your complete application (CV, references and certificates) via our online job application platform.
For this vacancy only direct applications will be considered.
+41 58 928 01 01
Sonova is an equal opportunity employer.
We team up. We grow talent. We collaborate with people of diverse backgrounds to win with the best team in the market place. We guarantee every person equal treatment in regard to employment and opportunity for employment, regardless of a candidate's ethnic or national origin, religion, sexual orientation or marital status, gender, genetic identity, age, disability or any other legally protected status.