Locations: Zurich and Geneva
Software AG reimagines integration, sparks business transformation and enables fast innovation on the Internet of Things so you can pioneer differentiating business models. We give you the freedom to connect and integrate any technology from app to edge. We help you free data from silos so it’s shareable, usable and powerful - enabling you to make the best decisions and unlock entirely new possibilities for growth.POSITION PURPOSE
OTHER FINANCIAL KPIs
Software AG powers digital transformation, the most disruptive force changing the world. With our market leading technology and talented teams, we are uniquely positioned to help our customers achieve their digitalization goals across all industries and are entrusted by 70% of the top 1000 organizations around the world to do this. This combination fuels our business to double-digit revenue growth in Switzerland.
We are passionate about the opportunity to impact and work hard to make a lasting difference. We understand that people are at the centre of our success and truly care about our team’s well-being and satisfaction at work. Software AG Switzerland is an exciting team.
As each individual really matter to us, finding the best and the right talent fitting into our culture and making the team stronger is truly important to us. In this Enterprise Account Executive role, you are accountable to develop and grow the named accounts in your customer list. You are responsible to determine the GTM strategy, define focused customer segments and solutions, formulate marketing activities for lead generation, promote brand awareness and work with local partners to hunt new logos. The business market is changing and so does Software AG. Therefore, you will need to keep yourself open minded to unlearn and relearn. We work hard and are persistent, strive for excellence in what we do, and not only care about the result, but especially about how we get there.TARGETS
- Compensation plan: Booking for assigned territory/named accounts customer list
Other than compensation relevant targets, the following are expectations to be aware of
- Meet or exceed quarterly booking targets
- 3x 4QR pipeline coverage of sales targets at all times
- New logos acquisition (goal is 1 new logo per quarter)
- Proficiency of sales forecast at all times (deal size, probability and closing timeline)
- Proven ability to effectively develop, engage and collaborate at the level of decision-makers in the business and the IT organizations
- Long-standing network of relationships with multinational clients and corporations
- Ability to discover business problems, technical obstacles and the relevant solutions
- Ability to apply value selling techniques
- Ability to develop true pricing logic
- Adoption of global sales best practices developed at Software AG
- Pro-activity, Self-initiation
- Degree of planning and self-organisation to conduct portfolio planning. Systematic and self-initiated outbound pipeline generation
- Thinking outside of the box
- To demonstrate accountable for the Swiss collective business success
Passion to succeed - Driven
In your interest in this role, you ask for more just another job or better compensation. You look for purpose and self-fulfillment as you don’t want to compromise to lean into this new adventure selling the great possibilities. You are hungry for achievement and understand the priority of this role to hunt new logos and initiate activities with your colleagues in pre-sales, professional service, marketing, etc. to business develop your territory systematically and continuously.
Open-minded and willing to relearn
All of us bring many years of work experience, and our views are influenced by these learnings. Software AG is a very international company with talent from many different cultures. To be successful in Software AG you have to keep yourself open-minded, willing to listen and allow for other ways of doing business to be explored.
Value based sales evangelist
You are a true believer in fully understanding the solutions we provide to our customers and strive for discovering business problems that drive a customer need to look for a collaboration with Software AG. In essence you subscribe to value selling techniques, translating functions and features to tangible business outcomes and strategic initiatives. Your ability to contextualize shows in your passion for structuring deal commercials and in preparation for negotiations in an environment rather than focusing on discounts.
Ability to prioritize and result focused
Days are busy at Software AG with constant opportunities to get easily distracted. You need to keep cool’ and follow through on your must do activities. You enjoy the challenge of multi-tasking as it is easy for you set clear priorities. Prioritization sometimes triggers tough choices such as qualifying out opportunities, as in a lean set-up as ours, we need to spend our time wisely.
Things need to make sense to you. You enjoy understanding the why’s and the how’s and as such you analyze root cause and come up with solutions in a systematically logical approach.
A quick learner
Working at Software AG, you will enjoy the depth, breadth and possibilities of how our technology could be applied. There is lot to learn and you will need to spend especially in the first 50 days dedicated time to learn what we do. Being quick on your feet and able to absorb lots of new information and adjusting to various situations will help you succeed in this role. You will make it a point to not only to build positive customer relationship, but equally so understand in detail what Software AG’s technology and use cases are all about.
Strong work ethic
The role of the Enterprise Account Executive is demanding and versatile. Growth of our business and the great interest in the Software AG portfolio creates exciting opportunities which require flexible working hours. As Software AG Switzerland, we stand for superior customer service in any aspect, going the extra mile which is our – day to day - work attitude.
- Very competitive remuneration package with an attractive sales compensation plan
- Excellent pension fund contributions and insurance coverage
- Training and further education locally and abroad. This is combined with coaching and mentoring by local senior management with great experience
- Modern technical tools and internal software solutions, as well as support for your home office
- Generous expense allowance
Your first contact:
Yvonne Exeler, Manager HR Recruiting & Onboarding DACH, Phone, +49 681 210 3727
* f/m/d - Diversity matters!