For this exciting client project within the aerospace industry we offer a challenging and unique opportunity to be responsible from the first step to build up the industrialization until the point to execute it. Are you ready for this challange and take the next step in your career?
For over 30 years, Altran has been moving tomorrow's world as a technical consulting and service company with the highest technological expertise and digital innovation and transformation power. For our renowned customers from the aerospace & defence, railway, energy and industry sectors, we are the world market leader in high-tech engineering and R&D services.
Our high-tech expertise is in the DNA of around 50,000 highly qualified employees in more than 30 countries. In Switzerland, Altran has approximately 300 employees.
We support our customers from the initial idea through industrialization to the development of new products and services. In the next few years, core topics such as connectivity, future mobility, digitalization and complex technologies, as well as cross-industry solutions such as lifecycle experience or intelligent systems, will be the focus of Altran.
For our current customer project in the Zurich region, we are looking for a qualified and experienced engineer as an Industrial Manager.
- Setup a production line of all industrial partners
- Define and implement the needed set-up ( incl shop floor management, incoming and outgoing inspections)
- Ensure that the production of the flight sets and material flow are in accordance with the agreed technical requirements, schedules and quality
- Responsible to identify the preparatory activities and to execute them in order to fulfil the needs of the project
- Be the point of contact and define the requirement for the logistic (assembly, integration and testing activities)
- Assure that each industrial partner is able to reach the mile stones in the required timeframe
- Identify the relevant KPIs to monitor the production and to report accordingly during the execution
- Handling complex interfaces within the supply chain; external suppliers and customer
- Proven experience in setting up an industry production ideally within aerospace industry (optics / satelites) under challenging conditions
- Msc. degree in engineering, aerospace, optical or electronics/photonics
- User knowledge of tools for production planning and resource planning (ERP) e.g. SAP
- Knowledge of busness planing, forecasting and demand planning
- Experienced in supply chain management
- Knowledge of purchasing, procurement, accounting and contract mananagement is desired
- Capability to coordinate many parallel activities
- Fluent English in oral and written communication is a must. Any other European language an asset
- A multi-stage model with career opportunities through specialization prospects, as well as through continuing professional education and training.
- A steep learning curve due to diverse and cross-industrial opportunities.
- Develop additional skills in project or quality management as well as requirements engineering.
- Team-oriented working atmosphere with regular community events.
- A multinational culture with over 50,000 colleagues in over 30 countries.
- Global projects & global job opportunities.
We are looking forward to receiving your detailed application including motivational statement and diploma copies. We only accept applications through our online career portal. Applications via e-mail or 3rd party platforms will be deleted due to GDPR regulation. You can track your application status here. Your application may be considered for other open positions. Altran only accepts direct applications (no recruitment agencies). For more information contact directly our Talent Acquisition Manager, Pascale Käch.