Regional Product Area Manager Industrialized markets Europe & Asia (m/f/div) – Product Area «Constru
At Bosch, we care. For you, our business, and our environment.
At Bosch, we shape the future by inventing high-quality technologies and services that spark enthusiasm and enrich people's lives. Our promise to our associates is rock-solid: we grow together, we enjoy our work, and we inspire each other. Join in and feel the difference.
Scintilla AG is responsible for the global development, manufacturing, marketing and coordination of distribution of accessories for power tools for the trades, for industrial applications and for DIY.
You are the regional expert regarding our products, applications, competition, as well as user and dealer needs. You light the initial spark for the development of enthusing products & solution and drive the regional Product Area (PA) business regarding product range and pricing.
Your main tasks and responsibilities are:
- Co-create & implement regional Product Area strategy
- Decide on product range and pricing and drive the business together with the sales and marketing teams in the countries.
- Contribute product and competitor expertise to marketing initiatives and key accounts offerings
- Gain and provide user- & market insights (UX) to the Product Management for development of regional products and solutions
- Create User & Dealer conversion concepts
- Support regional supply chain
- University degree in Business Administration or comparable qualification
- At least 3 years work experience in Marketing or Sales within in international organization
- Strong sales & marketing knowledge & experience
- Ability to translate regional needs to different roles (technical and commercial aspects)
- Strong analytical competences
- Entrepreneurial mindset and track record
- Self-motivated to prioritize & to take responsibility, working in cross-functional & self organized teams
- Passion to be with the user and close to the market - walking the user journey, providing impulses for new, innovative solutions and business models
- Industry knowledge in the field of power tools is an advantage (market, customer needs, competitors and applications)
- Strong intercultural skills and experience
- Fluent in English and good German skills
- Ability to travel approx. 20%
HR Division Contact
Julia Spieler, Tel: +41 (32) 686-3690