Senior Consultant/Manager – Strategy & Transactions, AFRY Management Consulting - Zurich
- Poste à responsabilités
- Durée indéterminée
We at AFRY Management Consulting are committed to accelerating change towards a sustainable world in the interest of future generations. We are passionate about transforming industries and creating value for clients and society. We strongly believe that change happens when exceptional people with brave ideas come together.
With more than 700 consultants across over 20 offices on 5 continents, and supported by 19,000 experts at AFRY in design, engineering and digitalisation, we are driven by the idea of helping our clients find solutions to business-critical questions.
About the role
We are strengthening our rapidly growing strategy and transaction advisory practice and are looking for a dynamic and experienced Senior Consultant/Manager to be part of our interdisciplinary team. The ideal candidate will be a highly motivated individual with a track record in management consulting focused on strategy and transactions/ mergers&acquisitions (M&A) who is interested in playing a crucial role in advising clients in energy and infrastructure sectors.
- Leading teams in the execution of strategy and due diligence projects in energy and infrastructure sectors
- Managing and directing complex quantitative and qualitative analyses and leading subject workstreams comprising of other consultants, analysts and subject matter experts
- Contribute to the energy transition by supporting private and public organizations in making challenging yet fair and sustainable investment decisions.
- Building long-term, trust-based relationships with our clients and within the company
- Developing innovative and creative solutions to complex top management issues
- Supporting the growth of the strategy and transaction advisory team
- Coaching and developing our analysts and consultants
- MSc or equivalent in an economical, financial or technical field. Further qualifications like CFA advantageous
- 4-8 years of working experience as a management consultant (or professional) in strategy and/or M&A with focus on energy and infrastructure sectors
- Demonstrable track-record in managing strategy and/or due diligence projects and strong willingness to grow and drive the growth of our team in a role relating to energy or infrastructure transactions (like water, ports and terminals, and/or waste industry)
- Strong analytical skills and ability to manage multiple tasks and produce high-quality results within deadlines and budget. Comfort in operating in a fast-paced environment that values initiative, creativity, maturity and poise
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills. Professional fluency in English (orally and written) is a must. Skills in other Swiss languages advantageous
- Team player with a strong motivation to contribute to a positive team culture
- Flexibility to travel (