The Insel Group is one of the leading hospital organisations in Switzerland. With its six locations, the network ensures high-quality patient care, from primary care through to highly specialised medicine, and offers a tiered care model. It is also a top-class training centre.
- You are responsible for the specialist area of musculoskeletal rehabilitation and for the range of medical services, anticipate further developments and shape the implementation of the strategic orientation in the department
- You will be responsible for managing the senior physicians in the department and promoting interdisciplinary and interprofessional cooperation.
- You set the standards for high-quality patient care and the implementation of clinical quality, safety and process management.
- You support the other specialties of the medical division in clinical work
What will make you successful
- You are a senior physician with management experience in a medical unit.
- You are a specialist in rheumatology, physical medicine and rehabilitation, orthopaedics and traumatology or general internal medicine and have clinical experience in musculoskeletal rehabilitation and the treatment of a wide range of internal diseases.
- You have German language skills on international language level B1
- You impress with high social competences and a professional appearance
- You network in a goal-oriented manner with the various stakeholders in the medical field as well as in Insel Gruppe AG
What we offer
- a challenging management position in an inter-professional team with a large scope of action
- the opportunity to design your own projects in the specialist area and to work on company-wide projects opportunities for development in a university hospital on a professional, personal and academic level
- An attractive workplace in the heart of Europe combined with a high standard of living and a wide range of leisure activities in the Alpine region
- Proximity to cultural activities in European centers
- Stable economic and social structures
- Interesting conditions for employees, leisure activities, discounts, etc.
- Above-average social and fringe benefits
For further information, please contact:
Prof. Dr. med. Matthias Wilhelm
Medical Director Medical Division Rehabilitation & Sports Medicine