"Caring for the world… one person at a time” … inspires and unites the people of Johnson & Johnson. We embrace research and science - bringing innovative ideas, products and services to advance the health and well-being of people. Employees of the Johnson & Johnson Family of Companies work with partners in health care to touch the lives of over a billion people every day, throughout the world. This culture of caring is the focus of our corporate philosophy, that are anchored in the internationally applicable Credo
CLICK HERE TO GET TO KNOW MORE ABOUT LIFE @ Johnson & Johnson
In this role you will act as a key business partner for Medical Device Switzerland, contributing to the profitability of the businesses and identifying opportunities to grow through implementation of new commercial models. The role partners with commercial leaders to drive behaviors and support effective Trade Off Decision-making in a fast-changing Market Environment. Participates on cross-functional and cross-country work teams, supporting transformational J&J Finance and Regulatory projects.
Your responsibilities & your impact:
- Provide accurate, timely, and meaningful financial analysis to influence business decisions
- Analyze Resource Allocation between Business Units, Customers and Investment Opportunities, prepare monthly financial reports and analyses
- Provide operational financial leadership in business planning and delivering the financial targets
- Support Investment Cases End to End (case build, commercial and financial validation, execution, tracking)
- Understand new commercial models in a fast-changing market and execute the financial implications (revenue recognition) for monthly closings
- Execute Financial Compliance SOX Controls with focus on Revenue Recognition
- Partner as required on project Magellan (transition of Supply Chain operations to one and the same enterprise resource planning (ERP) system across the globe: SAP S4 / HANA); Participate on cross-functional work streams
- Partner effectively with other Finance colleagues in Switzerland, our CoE partners and other countries to drive standardization & efficiencies
- Embrace continuous change and improvement within our 3-tier operating environment
- Foster an environment of teamwork, innovation and sharing of ideas, always act with Credo values in mind
- Support project LEGO, a transformational J&J Finance project on legal ownership of inventory change
- Support MRA/MDR (Medical Devices Regulation), a transformational J&J Regulatory project
We would love to hear from you if you have:
- Bachelor’s or master’s degree in Finance/Accounting or equivalent (Business school with a specialization in Finance)
- Minimum of 3 years of experience in Finance with & proven track record of success, ideally with responsibilities in Controlling, Management Reporting
- Excellent level of interpersonal and communication skills at all levels of an organization with strong business partnering skills
- Flexible and proactive approach; ability to cope with a high-pressure environment with tight deadlines
- Attention to detail and ability to work independently
- Completely comfortable with Finance related IT systems and tools
- Fluent English and very good German skills
This is what awaits you at J&J:
- An opportunity to be part of a global market leader.
- An exciting position in an international and dynamic environment with continuous learning and growth opportunities, incl. challenging projects and assignments
- A competitive salary, on-site sport accommodations, health/energy programs and other benefits for you and your family.
- An inclusive team environment where diversity and different opinions are respected and valued, and the importance of a good work-life balance is recognized.
This job is based in Zug, Switzerland. Please note that this is a permanent contract but a time limited position, with the contract running until end of September 2023.
If you are interested in working for a globally leading health care company in a challenging role, then send us your application in English today!
We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.
Johnson & Johnson is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.