As a leading sustainable private bank, we offer dynamic and personalized services in investment advisory and asset management for private and institutional clients. Our success depends on the enthusiasm and commitment of our employees and we value each person with their unique technical expertise, professional qualifications and social skills.
We are successfully operating for more than 180 years across 27 locations worldwide and offer our employees the chance to be a part of our success. Our employees are our most valuable asset, we are proud of our unique culture that fosters entrepreneurship and is fueled by a high team spirit and the positive attitude of each individual. Join our international team and be part of the next chapter of the J. Safra Sarasin Group.
Do you want to be part of an international team with focus on regulatory transformation? Take your chance and apply as a resource for the Business & Regulatory Development department of Bank J. Safra Sarasin.
We are looking for someone, who will support our team in various regulatory topics, such as the implementation of the EMIR Refit requirements as well as optimization of the current setup.
- Analyse, specify, implement and test regulatory requirements
- Analyse regulatory text and define business requirements
- Specify the solution to be developed in a business specification document or JIRA ticket
- Organise workshops and meetings with required stakeholders including Front Office and IT
- Conduct system and user acceptance testing and communicate the results with the relevant stakeholders
- Analyse complex business processes and identify optimisation potential within existing setup
- Experience with financial market regulations infrastructure regulations (EMIR, MiFIR, FMIA, SFTR)
- Good understanding of capital market products (ETD and OTC Derivatives)
- Good understanding of front to back processes concerning trade booking
- Good knowledge of Avaloq, knowledge of Prime/Front-Arena are an advantage
- Strong analytical skills
- Strong understanding of technical processes
- Team player with support experience, striving for exceptional performance and a can-do attitude
- Ability to work independently to push projects forward and meet deadlines
- Strong service orientation, excellent communication skills and ability to lead conversations
- Fluency in English
Agencies, please contact our Human Resources department here to submit profiles.
Please note that if you submit your application, Bank J. Safra Sarasin Ltd will process your personal data for the purpose of the hiring and employment process. For further information, please read the Data Privacy Statement for applicants available on the Bank's website here. By submitting your application, you then confirm your understanding and acceptance of the above.