Head of Performance Marketing
Vorwerk International & Co. KmG belongs to the German family-owned company Vorwerk that has been operating in Wuppertal for 140 years. From the strategic head offices in Wollerau SZ, the Kobold and Thermomix divisions are managed.
We are an international company offering to our employees and sales advisors a wide variety of prospects. The successful direct sales concept, fascinating well-known brands as well as long-term perspectives form perfect conditions for dedicated people to take the opportunity to actively shape their future with us.
More @ vorwerk.com
What are we looking for?
Leading the global performance marketing team at Vorwerk International, crafting the annual performance marketing roadmap and continuously supporting the local marketing teams to strengthen the digital paid marketing and e-mail performance.
This is a key role of the Vorwerk International Marketing department, reporting directing to Brand, Content and Performance Marketing Director and having two direct reports in the areas of: Paid Performance Marketing and Email Marketing.Job Responsibilities
- Plan & design the international performance marketing focus areas and campaigns (acquisition, engagement, retention) to best support the local marketing activities.
- Support the markets in setting up, KPI definition, A/B testing, monitoring and optimizing campaigns, and drawing insights, learnings & benchmarks. Support the team in managing paid analytics and creating dashboards.
- Manage the team of digital marketing experts to deliver and support on local campaigns and go-to-market activities with 2 goals: generating customer demand and/or advisor recruitment.
- Establish and maintain scalable processes that ensure best practices for email, paid media, and internal reporting, while enabling best & worst practice sharing with and between markets and the content marketing team.
- Create journey focused models for campaign targeting, audience management and customer segmentation for digital engagement across all markets.
- Connect performance marketing initiatives and support the direct sales strategy, communicate efforts and outcomes to key stakeholders.
- Partner with Digital and E-business teams to ensure alignment and appropriate leverage of resources, as well as advocate for new tools/ideas/developments.
Know-How, Technical Skills and Experience
- Education in the area of Digital Marketing, Marketing, Communication or related fields.
- 8+ years in international Online/Digital Marketing functions and 3+ years in a team management role.
- Experience in consumer goods companies, with sales networks and/or franchises - experience in direct sales is a plus.
- Experience in large international/multinational groups in roles with international exposure and in creating & leading high performing teams.
- Attentive and diligent with high attention to details.
- Passionate, enthusiastic, flexible and proactive personality with a hands-on approach.
- Well-developed presentation, communication and interpersonal skills.
- Excellent command of written and spoken English; German or any other language is a plus.
- Experience in e-mail marketing (HTML knowledge is a plus), campaign automation and performance marketing (incl. SEA, Google analytics / performance tools).
- Experience developing Media Mix (MMM) and/or Multi-Touch Attribution (MTA) models.
- Excellent at statistical testing methods, interpreting data and quantitative approaches to facilitate improvements, experimentation, and decision-making.
- Strong relationship-builder with an ability to engage, connect, and maintain relationships with a wide diversity of individuals.
- Self-management - proven track record at managing and motivating oneself and others to achieve objectives.
- Experience of managing projects and several complex stakeholders in a fast paced and competitive environment in a matrix organization.
- Vision and ambition for the brand and business.
- Good knowledge and insights into the European cleaning and cooking consumer market is a plus.
- Proficient use of Microsoft Office (PowerPoint, Outlook, Excel).
What we'll offer you
We are an international, by Kununu as top company 2023 awarded employer, offering various prospects to our employees and sales advisors. The successful direct sales concept, fascinating well-known brands, and long-term perspectives form perfect conditions for dedicated people to take the opportunity to shape their future with us actively. Our benefits include:
- Very international and multicultural business environment
- New, modern, and ergonomic offices
- Parking available and close public transportation connections
- Flexible working hours
- Home office possibility (part time)
- Profitable pension fund
- Individual benefits to choose from like, contribution to public transportation, parking, extra vacation days, company products, bike/ e-bike, sports equipment
- Own fitness room
- Free coffee and fruits
Moreover, since April 2021, Vorwerk International is a certified Fair-ON-Pay company as we want to underline our ongoing commitment to equal pay between women and men.
Read more about it here: https://fair-on-pay.com/certified-companies/
We are looking forward to getting to know you and will be happy to answer any further questions you may have. Please apply by using the green link (JETZT BEWERBEN), which directs you to the recruitment tool.
Vorwerk International Co. & KmG