Hapa, headquartered in Volketswil, Switzerland, is a leader in on-demand printing and late-stage customization for the pharma & healthcare industry.
Hapa's mission is to empower customers to improve lean production with printing solutions that add value to packaging processes, being a proud supplier to nearly all of the major pharmaceutical companies worldwide.
Hapa is part of Coesia, a group of innovation-based industrial and packaging solutions companies operating globally, headquartered in Bologna, Italy.
Coesia has 141 operating units in 35 countries, a turnover of about 1.9 billion euros, and over 8,000 employees.
About the Role
As a Head of Customer Service, you will be entrusted with leading our customer service department to new levels of efficiency and customer-centricity. You will have the freedom to shape and improve the department by contributing to the overall strategic direction and developing customer relations.
In this role, you will be part of the Hapa Management Team, reporting directly to the General Manager.
Main responsibilities include but are not limited to
- Ensure the achievement of business goals, in alignment with both Hapa and Coesia strategic objectives.
- Deliver the Hapa Customer Service Sales (Spares, Consumables & Customer Service) targets being responsible for managing and monitoring KPI's to control and drive performance.
- Develop, lead, and manage the Customer Service strategy.
- Lead the Customer Service Team and support the agent and distribution network while maintaining focus on the company's strategic goals.
- Collaborate closely with the technical and marketing team developing new products and services for our clients.
- Analyze and solve matters in a structured way in order to minimize the risks to the business.
- Drive aftermarket performance within the matrix organization in the UK, USA, Mexico, Brazil, India & China.
- Participate in the direct sales process and act as an ambassador for the company.
- Attend major exhibitions and conduct customer satisfaction surveys to improve performance.
- In cooperation with HR, ensure the organization/management of the resources: hiring, training, professional development, and performance evaluation in accordance with company policies.
What you need to be successful
- Master’s degree in economics / engineering / business / or equivalent
- Relevant work experience within customer service
- Proficiency in managing business plans, financial analysis, and strategic planning
- Excellent interpersonal skills, ability to motivate and inspire others while acting as a change agent
- English and German proficiency
- Proficiency in MS Office
- Highly developed negotiation and presentation skills
- Knowledge of Six Sigma is considered as a plus
We offer an exciting and challenging position in an international environment with a competitive salary package and comprehensive benefits.
This is a permanent position, full-time. If you have any questions, feel free to reach out to Dajana Sipa at firstname.lastname@example.org
Join the team! We are looking forward to receiving your application.
Kindly note that we do not accept applications via mail. Please use the link to apply via our career site.
External agencies are kindly requested not to contact the company regarding this position.
Coesia is an equal opportunity employer and embraces diversity and inclusion.