Division / Unit: Services / Information & Communication Technology
Contract type: Permanent
Start date: 01.08.2023
Are you skilled at building relationships, motivated to develop people and passionate about offering great IT solutions for all kinds of stakeholders?
If so, we would love to receive your application for the role of Senior ICT Business Relationship Manager (SBRM) at UEFA, where you could lead a portfolio of ICT solutions for the home of European football.
The SBRM reports to the ICT Head of Solutions and is expected to provide timely reports on delivery, budgets, challenges, opportunities, risks and plans for risk mitigation. While Business Relationship Managers (BRMs) are responsible for individual areas or business units, SBRMs take overall responsibility for their output and portfolio.
Business relationship management:
* Communicating with the senior customer base on behalf of the team;
* Anticipating strategic deliverables based on the organisation's key objectives and regular interactions with key stakeholders;
* Defining plans and actions to build trust, solidify rules and expectations and establish boundaries.
Business service management:
* Ensuring balance within the team in terms of knowledge sharing, prioritisation of requests and forward planning, with the aim of fostering cross-team knowledge;
* Operating as an effective escalation point where needed, mediating between individual team members;
* Understanding every team member's role/priorities, and potentially becoming involved at a practical level where required, while allowing the team members to act autonomously;
* Managing specific business services or special projects as required, as the overall owner of the portfolio;
* Representing the team on the SBRM forum and ensuring that information is effectively shared;
* Working with other members of the senior ICT management team to develop a shared roadmap for a suite of applications that serve various UEFA units;
* Ensuring consistency with technological plans and supporting the unit's vision and objectives.
* Leading BRMs as they manage the various ICT service projects
* Strengthening and improving the services provided by staff by developing teams and driving organisational change to increase efficiency:
* Setting objectives that are both challenging and achievable, and working to remove obstacles that prevent team members from achieving those objectives:
* Ensuring that performance is managed and all instances of poor performance are dealt with professionally;
* Ensuring that all delivery and operations models are agreed and followed.
- More than 7 years' experience in the management and delivery of ICT services
- Proven experience of stakeholder and relationship management at a senior level
- Bachelor's In information technology (or an equivalent qualification)
- Project management qualification
- English / Advanced
- Strong working knowledge of sports organisations as businesses and an understanding of the nuances of how such an organisation operates
- Proven ability to quickly grasp the intricacies of existing and planned architectural arrangements and products.
- Strategic thinking
- Ability to manage priorities
- Strong people management skills
- Ability to balance the needs of different units
- Ability to manage budgets