Head Client Servicing Institutional Clients
Would you like to help us enhance our client experience, now and for the future? Are you able to navigate the world of asset managers, pension funds and family offices? Can you balance the interest of the bank and the client to elaborate solutions for the benefit of both?
In Client Servicing we act as the entry point for institutional clients (e.g. pension funds) and Global Family Offices with an Asset Servicing mandate. These clients and/or their appointed Asset Managers reach out to us in case of inquiries related to their securities portfolios, connectivity tool issues or questions around their mandate in general. The onboarding of Asset Managers and coordination of securities transfers is also part of our daily work. Needless to say, that in today's world change and automation is an integral part of our job. And you as an enthusiastic, responsible and supportive person will be key to make this a success.
We're looking for a Head Client Servicing Institutional Clients to:
* Leverage the extensive understanding, experience and network in the Global Asset Servicing/Global Custody industry
* Benefit from the working experience in a post trading environment
* Interact with the most demanding strategic clients of UBS
* Drive initiatives driven by regulatory environment of post trading and securities industry in general
* Manage a drive a project portfolio across different units and cultures
* Actively contribute and inspire our digital transformation
* Work across teams and functions to get the best solution or course of action
* Be a role model for the organization's principles and behaviors and inspire others to do the same
* Drive a cultural change and diversity
You'll be working in the Client Servicing & Reporting organization managing three teams with up to fifteen employees.
Diversity helps us grow, together. That's why we are committed to fostering and advancing diversity, equity, and inclusion. It strengthens our business and brings value to our clients.
Your experience and skills
* Profound understanding, network and experience in the Asset Servicing industry
* Strong knowledge of Securities Operations processes such as asset transfers, deliveries, Corporate Action and Proxy Voting
* Ability and experience to deal with a highly demanding institutional clientele ideally in a client relationship management role
* Able to think creatively, flexibly and think logically to solve inquiries of our clients
* Interested in digitalization and have an affinity with technology and regulatory topics
* Interact with senior management on C level (internal and external)
* Experienced leader in a premium customer business
* Strong network management skills, dealing with internal and external stakeholders
* Experience in project management with a strong track record of driving topics on your own
* Familiar with an international environment as you will be facing clients and stakeholders across the globe
* Very good English writing and negotiation level is a must
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
We're a truly global, collaborative and friendly group of people. Having a diverse, inclusive and respectful workplace is important to us. And we support your career development, internal mobility and work-life balance. If this sounds interesting, apply now.
Disclaimer / Policy Statements
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.
UBS Business Solutions AG