LANDERT Group is a privately owned Group of companies, characterised by innovation, quality and genuine entrepreneurship. In our day-to-day activities, this means sometimes looking at things from a different perspective, never being satisfied with common solutions, acting with flexibility and always showing the dynamism of a pioneer.
The LANDERT Group was founded in 1924 with its headquarters in Bulach near Zurich, Switzerland and employs over 1000 staff members across its two divisions SERVAX (customised electric drives) and TORMAX (pedestrian and industrial door systems) around the globe.
The LANDERT Group is looking for an entrepreneurial-minded and service-oriented personality as our future
As Senior Corporate Development Manager you take on a key role in the development and implementation of strategic initiatives within the LANDERT Group. You support the management teams of the Group companies on the operational as well as on the strategic levels.
The following tasks belong to your field of activity:
- Support the Group companies during the strategy and budget processes
- Support the management teams of the Group companies on the operational level in order to implement the strategy and to meet budgets and forecasts
- Key role in the due diligence process and the integration of newly acquired companies into the Group structure
- Lead strategic projects on Group level
- Develop and implement processes based on best practices
- Coaching of newly appointed senior managers of Group companies
- Act as an interim manager
You have the following qualifications:
- Technical and/or scientic background at University level (M.Eng. or M.Sc.)
- Additional training in Business Administration
- Experienced line manager at a General Manager level
- Minimum 20 years of overall experience in Sales, R&D, Manufacturing, Installation and After-Sales
- Proven experience in project management
- Strong analytical, conceptual and strategic skills to understand complex issues and to develop solutions
- Very structured working method with high attention on quality and driven by the willingness of continuous improvements
- Pragmatic, precise and hands-on implementer with a winning and charismatic personality as well as convincing and enforcement power
- Strong leader as well as team player depending on role
- Entrepreneurial spirit and high identification with the task
- Business fluent in German and English, French and/or Spanish an advantage
- Excellent skills in MS Office and ERP systems
We offer you
- A challenging position in a global industrial group with a lot of development potential
- Good employment conditions
- Solid, own pension fund
- Top staff restaurant
- Good public transport connections to Zurich, Winterthur and Schaffhausen
- Free parking
We look forward to receiving your online application.