About the role:
The Client Relationship Executive (CRE) role is one of the firm's flagship initiatives and gives high flyers an invaluable opportunity to develop their career, network, relationships and management experience whilst executing the firm's strategy.
The CRE will work alongside the Lead Client Service Partner (LCSP) and account leadership team to execute the Deloitte growth story in Nestlé, one of our Global Crown Jewel accounts, supporting the LCSP by driving connections between people, insights and solutions across the firm and into the client.
Key areas of responsibilities and deliverables expected:
- Lead development of client relationships and conversion of strategic opportunities with priority clients, developing propositions to take to market and overseeing the sales pipeline
- Co-lead development of Account strategy, execution and business planning
- Work closely with country LCSPs and account teams to implement and deliver plans for priority markets; manage and develop your accounts and ensure client satisfaction
- Build the account team and community
- Co-lead commercial strategy and execution including oversight of financial reporting and governance
- Lead on QRM and client satisfaction agenda across the account
- Establish efficient communication channels and liaising between key clients and internal departments
- Build a bridge between client needs and innovative Deloitte solutions
- Excellent knowledge and understanding of the business, offerings, competitors and industry. Consumer Industry knowledge is ideal and candidates with this experience would be at an advantage
- Experience in business development as well as know-how in developing and implementing client relationship management strategies
- Outstanding leadership, interpersonal and networking skills and a background in managing high profile account portfolios
- Great communication skills and experience in stakeholder management as well as strong influence and persuasion skills - proven track record to develop long-lasting relationships and negotiate agreements
- Ability to prioritise responsibilities while still maintaining high quality standards and attention to detail
- Fluency in English is mandatory, French would be a benefit
Deloitte is a leading global accounting and consulting company, with approximately 312'000 people in 150 countries and territories. In Switzerland, we provide industry-specific services in the areas of Audit & Assurance, Consulting, Financial Advisory, Risk Advisory and Tax & Legal. With more than 2,000 employees at six locations in Basel, Berne, Geneva, Lausanne, Lugano and Zurich, we serve companies and organisations of all legal forms and sizes in all industry sectors.
Any questions? Get in touch.
We look forward to hearing from you! Please submit a complete application, including CV, cover letter, references and degree certificates, using our online career portal www.deloitte.com/careers.
If you have any question, please contact Irina Rusu at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Deloitte AG and Deloitte Consulting AG are Swiss subsidiaries of Deloitte LLP, the DTTL member firm in the United Kingdom.