Altran ranks as the undisputed global leader in Engineering and R&D services (ER&D). The company offers clients an unmatched value proposition to address their transformation and innovation needs. Altran works alongside its clients, from initial concept through industrialization, to invent the products and services of tomorrow. For over 35 years, the company has provided expertise in Automotive, Aeronautics, Space, Defense & Naval, Rail, Infrastructure & Transportation, Energy, Industrial & Consumer, Life Sciences, Communications, Semiconductor & Electronics, Software & Internet and Finance & Public Sector.
Now part of Capgemini, Altran Group is the global digital transformation leader for industrial and tech companies with 250’000 consultants worldwide.
Follow your passion in a role where you will be exposed to the technologies and processes that leading global companies utilize, and join our innovative team as,
- Cooperate with audiological researchers and software engineers and transform their ideas into software models that run on software applications
- Use and enhance the audiological infrastructure
- Transform the audiological specifications and algorithms into productive code by collaborating with experts
- Developing your expertise in our hearing domain
- Bachelor or Master’s degree in applied science or similar education
- More than 5+ years of experience as a Software Engineer
- Hands-on experience in development of algorithms in related domains (i.e. signal processing, image processing, modelling of behaviour in a scientific environment)
- Ability to read and understand audiological specifications written in MATLAB
- Profound knowledge of software architectures and software principles (SOLID and clean code)
- Fluency in English is required. German knowledge will work as an asset
If your profile matches the requirements of the position, we will contact you within the next fifteen (15) days of submitting your application. Otherwise, please kindly consider that your application is unsuccessful.
Please note, that we only accept applicants with Swiss or EU/EFTA citizenship or applicants with an existing and valid residence and work permit for Switzerland.
Altran is an EEO and Affirmative Action Employer of Females/Minorities/Individuals with Disabilities.
- A permanent contract with the leader in innovation and high-tech engineering consulting
- A multi-stage model with career opportunities through specialization prospects with over 250'000 consultants around the world and a Group revenue (Altran/CapGemini) of EUR. 17 Bn, the Altran Group is the undisputed global leader in Engineering and R&D services (ER&D)
- In Switzerland, Altran employs more than 400 consultants and aims towards large growth with offices located in Zürich, Basel, Lausanne and Geneva.