For over 70 years Coface, a world leader in credit insurance, has been helping to make businesses durable and con tributing to the creation of sustainable wealth worldwide. Every day, the Group’s 4’250 employees located in more than 100 countries secure the sales made by our 50’000 client companies all over the world. In close partnership with them, they advise at every stage of their business life cycle, helping to anticipate and evaluate their risks and helping them make the right decisions. In Switzerland Coface is represented in Rümlang ZH and Lausanne VD, and established itself as an important market player. Thanks to our global presence, we can assist our Swiss clients in their markets and offer optimal support with sustainable solutions in credit and risk management.
- Business Development of an existing B2B customer portfolio (direct or through a broker network)
- All up- and cross selling activities
- Initiate, plan and carry out policy renewal procedure and negotiate with customer and/or broker
- Regular visits of customers and brokers
- Collect actively market intelligence data
- Participation in external events
- Issuing contract documents and data input follow up
- Dealing with client and ad-hoc reporting, annual account planning, client meeting preparation and regular client feedback reporting
- Administrative tasks
- First experiences made in Account- & Solution Management in a highly professional, dynamic and inter national financial services environment
- Swiss commercial degree or equivalent
- Business development skills
- Ability to work cross-functionally across different business processes
- Good communication, negotiating and networking skills with top management and decision makers
- Ability to deliver high-quality services with tight deadlines and approach problems in an independent, flex ible, systematic and anticipatory manner
- Result-oriented and self-motivating
- Strong organizational, planning and analytical skills
- IT affinity (MS Access / MS Office / internal software applications)
- Required languages: German and English (fluent in spoken and written is must-have), Italian (beneficial)
You can expect a small, well-positioned team in a modern workplace in a collegial, family environment.
David Pires, HR Business Partner, firstname.lastname@example.org , looks forward to receive your complete application documents.