Do you have experience with GMP or/ and GDP, Warehouse logistics in Life Science industry? This position can be something for you!
You will lead the Warehouse Transition with the following accountabilities:
- Internal contact person to the Head of Business OperationsActs as key stakeholder in the storage capacity outsourcing project to external logistic service provider and the new transit hub including the setup of a new deep freezer farm.
- Aligns closely with Quality and Technical Services to coordinate and drive required activities and process changes.
- Defines and implements new material flows for all affected raw and input materials aligned with LSP and vendors/suppliers (SOURCE).
- Develops and implements SAP data model of external LSP in Janssen SAP and the required interface to LSP system for fully synchronized data exchange.
- Responsible to adjust existing SOPs and Work Instructions to new processes (or create new ones).
- Responsible to adjust or create new position profiles/job descriptions required for the new Future Warehouse processes.
- Manages operational workflows to ensure stable supply of raw material for production from external warehouse in close alignment with production planning and raw material purchase (buyers).
- Takes care of smooth transition of current operational warehouse processes to new future warehouse concept processes (phase-in, phase out)
- Develops and implements appropriate KPIs and tracking tools to monitor process performance and material flows.
- Pro-actively identifies and drives continues improvements.
- Key contact in case of issues.
- Builds strong partnerships with other operation groups to identify options to improve performance or to achieve higher process stability.
- Independent working
- Assistance during inventory counting
- Observe the safety, accident prevention and hygiene rules
- Compliance with GMP / EHS / SOX requirements and guidelines that are connected to the respective function
- Cross-departmental and cross-site collaboration, can-do mentality and agile mindset
- People development, focused on Business Operations department
- Realized value (costs, speed, reliability, quality, healthy/enjoyable working environment) for the Bern site
- Annual goals & objectives
- Metrics Business Operations department (HR, Finance, EHS, Quality, customer/stakeholder satisfaction, etc.)
- At least bachelor certification
- People management skills and profound change agent
- Process Excellence skills, preferable
- Excellent GMP/GDP awareness & experience related to storage and logistics
- Organizational abilities in a complex environment
- Very good knowledge of SAP processes related to planning, procurement and warehousing (MM, PP)
- At least 6-8 years practical industrial experience
- Good communication and negotiation skills in English and German
- Proven practice of root cause analyse / corrective action assessment