Infrastructure Team Leader
For our client based in Bern (north), leader in wholesale and retail and based, we are looking for an Infrastructure Team Leader to join their IT department.
- Overall responsibility for the technical IT architecture according to agreed guidelines and objectives (own datacentre with Linux and Microsoft systems, network infrastructure, development platforms, sharepoint, etc.)
- Supervision of the lifecycle of the entire IT infrastructure
- Ensuring safe, efficient and trouble-free system availability and performance
- Monitoring, optimisation and documentation of processes and of the installation of all components on site over 30 locations in Switzerland
- Cooperation with third parties such as outsourcing partners, application consultants, etc.
- Project management
- Ensuring an appropriate operational organisation
- Applying a transparent and effective reporting system
- Structures and procedures, as well as the promotion and further development of employees for the areas of responsibility
- +5 years experience in a similar IT environment (IT operations, data protection, networks, infrastructure, etc.)
- Very strong skills on both Microsoft and Linux systems as well as network and security
- Resilient and solution-oriented with conceptual and structured skills
- Strong communication skills to act as the team leader and solid coordination skills
- Fluent in German and in English (French is a bonus)
- A permanent position within one of the Swiss leader in their industry
- An attractive salary
- An exciting technical environment
- A dynamic company and a strong team spirit
- Good working conditions, with training opportunities.
- Parking space and their own restaurant!