The Private Markets financial operations team is looking to add a highly motivated candidate to the Investment Data Reporting team. The Investment Data Reporting team focuses on capturing investment data and perform analysis on financial reports received from private equity fund managers. This is a great opportunity for a self-starter with similar experience in data input and review (i.e. accounts payable/receivable) and want to explore a career in a different functional area.
- Own the investment data capture, analysis and reporting process;
- Analyze financial reports received from underlying private equity fund managers and capture data points for reporting purposes;
- Maintain and populate private equity related databases and Excel tools;
- Prepare data for quarterly investors' reporting and other periodic recurring requests;
- Coordinate with Investment Controlling team.
- Accounting or finance degree (Bachelor);
- Working experience with Excel, VBA knowledge and experience and prior working experience with Investran a plus;
- Prior work experience or exposure in finance or fund industry, preferably in accounting, controlling or fund audit experience an asset;
- Fluency in English a must, fluency in German an asset;
- Deliver in an environment with high expectations and meet deadlines in a fast paced environment;
- Possess unwavering attention to detail, completing all tasks in a thorough and conscientious manner;
- Exude professionalism with strong interpersonal skills;
- Manage your time well, adapting to dynamic situations and priorities.
If you are interested in becoming an integral part of a successful alternative investment management team in an international, multicultural working environment we will be pleased to get to know you soon.
For further information please contact us.
LGT Capital Partners (Ireland) Ltd.
+41 55 415 93 37