We connect the right candidates with the right employers. As a UX Researcher at JobCloud, you have the chance to make a difference for job seekers and employers.
As an employer, we have always considered diversity as an important opportunity to discover new potentials and ideas. You can be yourself with us regardless of your gender identity, sexual orientation, religion, age or handicap.
UX Researcher m/f/d
Zurich | 80-100%
- You help achieving the product vision and company goals with your research results
- You design and implement qualitative and quantitative user studies such as interviews, surveys and usability tests
- You deliver your research results in a convincing and comprehensible way to ensure that product decisions are taken evidence-based
- You collaborate strongly with other UX researchers and UX designers aligning research activities with short deadlines and agile development cycles
- You are responsible for standardising user research workflows, establishing user-oriented research skills and techniques, and ensuring consistent use of these across all teams
- You recruit research participants and help developing a research repository
Who you are:
- You graduated with a degree in Human Factors, HCI, User Experience, Applied Psychology or equivalent
- You have 2-4 years of practical experience with qualitative and quantitative research projects (e.g. usability tests, ethnographic research and interviews)
- You can convert research results into recommendations and communicate them convincingly
- You understand practical aspects and know how to deal pragmatically with agile product development processes
- You have a high level of analytical problem-solving skills
- You enjoy developing solutions together with stakeholders and have experience in workshop facilitation
- Your mother tongue is German or French and you are fluent in English
What we offer you:
- Interesting products, projects and challenges
- Unique corporate culture - Work hard, Play hard!
- An open mind for your ideas and opinion
- Young dynamic working environment with a lot of freedom
- Options to work from home partly
- High diversity within the team
- The most modern offices in the city of Zurich!
Frau Lianna Müller
+41 44 254 69 65