Senior Project Manager (IT) - BS vacancy for a globally operating Basel based company in the pharmaceutical sector.
- Expertise with implementing IT Projects across a variety of platforms, certifications in project management like PMP or other are preferred
- Experience in dealing with management issues on an international level regarding scope, time, cost, quality and risk
- Familiarity with agile working methods including knowledge of Scrum and SAFe principles
- Know-how of project organization, resource mobilisation and stakeholder management
- Proven vendor management experience paired with awareness of virtual, cross functional project team management
- Bachelor degree in Informatics, Computer Science or in a related discipline
- Languages: English, fluent in written and spoken
- Defining, planning and directing the execution of a wide range of different projects while also balancing the competing demands of scope, time, cost, quality, resources and risk in order to produce the best IT solution
- Identifying, acquiring and leading multifunctional and global project teams as well as ensuring project objectives and requirements are clear and agreed to by all stakeholders
- Managing relationships with different IT and business stakeholders, achieving project objectives and facilitating project management activities across the whole project management methodology
- Ensuring successful and timely completion of all deliverables by tracking the progress against baseline schedule
- Planning baseline and controlling costs to ensure all projects are completed within budget-range as well as managing project priorities and ensuring adherence to the agreed scope
- Monitoring, documenting and gaining approval for changes to schedule, cost or project scope
- Conducting risk and issue management planning, identification, analysis and monitoring while also formulating mitigation strategies
Does this spark your interest? Then take the next step by sending us your CV as a Word document and a contact telephone number on which you are reachable during working hours.
Going the Extra Mile.
As a preferred recruitment agency for Swiss banks, international insurances, finance service providers, software and pharma companies, we acquire exciting positions since 1998 in Zurich, Bern, Basel and other regions in Switzerland every day.
Due to work permit restrictions we unfortunately can only consider applications from EU or Swiss citizens as well as current work-permit holders for Switzerland.
New to Switzerland? In case of a successful placement, we support you with:
- All administrative questions
- Finding an apartment
- Health- and social insurance
- Work permit and much more
Thank you for your interest. By applying, you give us the permission to internally store and process your data for the application process. We strictly comply with the applicable data protection laws.