PMO or Project Manager vacancy requiring profound Scrum, Agile and Pharma knowledge for a globally operating Basel based company in the pharmaceutical sector.
- Engaging with leadership, both in business and IT together with collaborating on the delivery of value at a rate, which is sustainable and digestible for the team and business
- Ensuring promised business value is being earned by leveraging the value creation or value maintenance framework
- Orchestrating the formation of a squad and closely interacting with the product owner, partners and the development team
- Guiding the squad on self-organising to fill in the intentional gaps left in the agile and scrum frameworks
- Coaching the team to learn and adopt agreed ways of working and reacting to potential challenges and questions
- Work experience in business critical project management paired with expertise in the pharmaceutical sector
- Strong knowledge of leading virtual teams, computerised system validation, tools like smartsheet, trello and JIRA as well as of gSuite, including gSheets, gSlides, gDocs and more
- Practical agile organisation and teams experience along with certifications like PMP, SM, PO or ProSci
- Fluent English skills, verbally and written, German skills are advantageous
Your soft skills:
- Having an agile mind-set
- Outstanding communication and stakeholder engagement skills
Location: Basel, Switzerland
Take the next step and send us your CV and contact phone number on which we can reach you during working hours.
Due to Swiss work permit restrictions, we can only consider applications from Swiss nationals, EU citizens as well as current work-permit holders for Switzerland.
Ukrainian refugees are welcome, we will support you all the way.
By applying, you agree to the storage and processing of your data for the application process. We strictly comply with the applicable data protection laws.