Join a Team as a Software Engineer at a Global R&D Power Electronics Center in Turgi, Switzerland
Are you a technically adept software engineer with a passion for innovation and customer-oriented solutions? We are actively seeking individuals like you to join a dynamic team for a R&D Power Electronics competence center located in Turgi, Switzerland.
- Spearhead the development of control software for medium voltage converters, involving the entire software development life cycle from requirements engineering to design, implementation, testing, and maintenance
- Craft embedded real-time software operating on the CPU, contributing significantly to our software architecture
- Collaborate in defining and implementing the software development strategy for your domain
- Engage in comprehensive software testing to guarantee adherence to defined quality standards
- Offer expert technical support to internal customers, particularly at Level 4 during the commissioning phase
- Work closely with colleagues to meticulously plan and refine work packages
- Degree in Computer and/or Software Engineering
- Possess pertinent industrial experience
- Exceptional proficiency in C++ programming
- Exhibit familiarity with Git or similar version control systems
- Knowledgeable about CI/CD processes, Jenkins, or equivalent tools
- Boast strong communication and interpersonal skills, underpinned by your drive, commitment, and team spirit
- Fluent in English, enabling seamless communication in our global environment
If you are driven by technical excellence and ready to contribute to groundbreaking software solutions in the realm of power electronics, we encourage you to apply. Your expertise will be instrumental in elevating our software to unprecedented heights.
Apply to join on this exciting journey!