About Idorsia Pharmaceuticals Ltd
Idorsia Ltd is reaching out for more - We have more ideas, we see more opportunities and we want to help more patients.
In order to achieve this, we will develop Idorsia into one of Europes leading biopharmaceutical company, with a strong scientific core.
Headquartered in Switzerland - a European biotech hub - Idorsia is specialized in the discovery and development of small molecules, to transform the horizon of therapeutic options. Idorsia has a broad portfolio of innovative drugs in the pipeline, an experienced team, a fully-functional research center, and a strong balance sheet the ideal constellation to bringing R&D efforts to business success.
Idorsia was listed on the SIX Swiss Exchange (ticker symbol: IDIA) in June 2017 and has over 600 highly qualified specialists dedicated to realizing our ambitious targets.
This role of the Senior Legal Counsel will be responsiblefor the Legal & Corporate Housekeeping activities and processes, such as the incorporation of new companies, keeping track of changes in the company structure of the group,etc.
Those activities also include the following and important responsibilities on a global scale:
- Ensuring the adherence to all relevant reporting obligations for listed companies, eg. FIDLEG FinfraG, SIX Regulation etc.
- Organize and manage all legal aspects of the Annual General Assembly of Idorsia
- Managethe Full and Half Year companyreports
- Act as Global Data Protection Officer for the whole Idorsia Group
- The function reports to the Group General Counsel
- A well-seasoned person with a JD/master diploma from a Swiss university, preferably bar admission in Switzerland
- At least 5 years of post-qualification experience in Corporate Housekeeping and reporting obligations of SIX listed companies in Switzerland in a leading responsibility is critical
- Deep knowledge and the understanding of the relevance of corporate law and corporate financing for a listed company
- Experience and well-founded knowledge of the Swiss Data Protection Act as well the European GDPR
- Precise working attitude and a strong stance for accurate reporting, numbers, publications, etc.
- High attention to detail and a motivation to conduct repetitive work
- Very well organized
- Excellent language skills (orally and in writing) in German and English
- Pronounced hands-on work attitude combined with a distinctive high willingness to provide high-quality services to customers on a short time
What Idorsia offers
- Exciting opportunities for development and professional growth within our dynamic organization: you can make a difference!
- A collaborative and solution-oriented environment
- An innovative and open culture in a truly multicultural environment
- A competitive salary and generous social benefits
Business Area: Corporate Functions - Legal & Compliance
If you are interested, please click on apply now.
Please be informed that if you are selected for this position, your employment will be subject to a pre-employment background screening process, of which you would be informed in greater detail in due course.
Please note Idorsia operates a strictly-controlled list of preferred recruitment partners. For those partners who have no valid, signed Master Service Agreement in place with Idorsia all unsolicited resumes, CVs, anonymous profiles, or any other candidate details submitted through our website or to personal e-mail accounts of employees of Idorsia Pharmaceuticals (including any of its subsidiaries, affiliates or related companies) are considered the property of Idorsia Pharmaceuticals and are not subject to payment of any form of introduction, placement or referral fees.