The Billing Operations Specialist manage and monitor the day-to day billing operations ensuring that monthly customers billings are sent out in a timely manner. The individual ensure the accuracy of billing information and monitors the collection. He or She will liaise with customer service and contract management to ensure a proper flow of information and integrated processes.
RESPONSIBILITIES / DUTIES
- Manage local billing operations to maximize effectiveness and ensure financial integrity.
- Manage Accounts Receivable and follow-up with customers on overdue balances
- Completes all required month-end billing activities including revenue reconciliation and payer reporting
- Review, track and maintain billing information in the financial systems.
- Collaborate with Contract team on the development and maintenance of a payer database and contract management system.
- Work closely with the international teams in developing systems and analytics for monitoring payer and collection performance.
- Development and production of monthly reporting to the country manager (Revenue, AR, DSO)
- Analyzes third party payments and verifies compliance with contractual terms, fee schedules, or other formal agreements.
- Performs regular and special analysis (such as reviews of organizational billing practices) to ensure invoice accuracy and proper revenue recognition
- Working knowledge of English, French and Italian
- Effective communication skills, both written and oral across internal and external personnel - good with PowerPoint and SAP.
- Knowledge of Excel. Good understanding of multi-relational databases
- Collaborative and works effectively as a team member
- Strong attention to detail and organizational/analytical skills