Being part of our innovative IoT Lab team in charge of our next generation of connected products and services, in collaboration with Group IT, you will be in charge of the security design, implementation, deployment and monitoring of the security concept of our IoT solution (cloud and devices).
- Ensure end to end security of our IoT architecture/solution (Azure cloud, data, network, devices)
- Collaborate to define, implement and operate our IoT Cyber security strategy (tools, methods, assessment, monitoring)
- Collaborate to define and Implement Security test strategy and penetration test, in context of continuous integration and DevSecOps
- Advise other R&D (machines) regarding cyber security design.
- Provide security rules for our R&D Azure cloud environment. Monitor non-compliant usage (via automation) and warn development team for corrective action
- Establish vulnerability analysis strategy and support development team in its implementation (tools, rules, coverage,…)
- Ensure the required security compliance standard
- Collaborate with stakeholders (IT, IoTLab, Service, Product owners, field engineer, R&D machines,…)
Your professional experience
- Minimum 6 years of experience in security engineering.
- Experience with cloud infrastructure (Azure) including IoT Hub. (or similar experience on AWS)
- Experience in digital right management, and related security concept
- Experience in vulnerability and cyber security tooling
Your personal attributes
- Team spirit oriented, able to work with multiple actors
- Accomplishing tasks with autonomy and drive
- Mindset Agile, CI/CD, DevSecOps
- Open-minded and proactive
Your education and languages capabilities
- M.S. degree or equivalent in Security
- Ideally, CISSP certification or equivalent
- Proficiency in English, French an asset
BOBST is one of the world's leading suppliers of equipment and services to packaging and label manufacturers in the folding carton, corrugated board and flexible materials industries. We are present in over 50 countries. With more than 125 years of success in the markets, BOBST is always at the forefront of new technology developments to best respond to its clients' needs. Our leading position is due in particular to our capacity for innovation, the quality of our products and services, our values and the quality of our highly qualified staff.
The production site of Mex, near Lausanne in Switzerland, is also the headquarters of the Bobst Group. It is the most important site, employing approx. 1500 passionate people.
It also trains each year roughly 200 apprentices. The site offers an idyllic work environment. In the countryside and close to major highways, it is also well served by public transport. It offers many amenities, such as a corporate restaurant, sports fields, a fitness and a nursery. The facilities have been recently renovated and represent a model for sustainable development.