Start something big today. Apply as
Do you want beneficial technologies being shaped by your ideas? Whether in the areas of mobility solutions, consumer goods, industrial technology or energy and building technology – with us, you will have the chance to improve quality of life all across the globe. Welcome to Bosch.
Scintilla AG is responsible for the global development, manufacturing, marketing and coordination of distribution of accessories for power tools for the trades, for industrial applications and for DIY.
- Define and perform qualitative and quantitative user research and testing procedures, along the entire product development and commercialization process
- Brief and lead external agencies
- Analysis, interpretation and reporting of research results with a strong Insights into action attitude
- Train key stakeholders on research methodologies
- Support the brand management teams in user centric communication development, validation studies (pre- and post-tests) and brand positioning activities
- Contribute to cross business unit related researches and represent the needs of your business unit
- Implement results of user segmentation, user journey analysis and U&A Insights in the company
- Set-up and maintain tracking studies as Brand Health Checks, touchpoint Analysis, NPS studies together with the center of competence user research
- Bachelor/ Master degree in psychology, user/market research, social science, business administration or related subject
- 4-6 years of experience in a user research agency or corporate environment
- Experience in the area of consumer goods – FMCG or Durables
- Broad knowledge of qualitative and quantitative methodologies
- Strong communication skills (able to translate research results in company requirements)
- Ability to manage projects on a global level in a matrix organization and knowledge of agile project management methods
- Proven track record of managing international research projects
- Knowledge in statistical analysis and tools (SPSS, etc.)
- Experience with moderation of interviews/focus groups
- Analytical mindset
- Fluent in English and preferably also in German
You will be part of the UXD Team (User Experience, Research and Design) of Bosch Power Tools – Accessories. You will work in an international environment with peers and stakeholders of Product Development, Brand Management, UX Testing & Design. This is an exciting opportunity to develop, manage and execute user researches for one of our biggest Business Units along the whole product and communication development funnel.
HR Division Contact