What you do here
- Brand Planning and Execution: Lead and guide development of 3+ year marketing vision & plan for LINDOR and the Assorted Pralines business incl. full budget responsibility; Translation of international guidelines into a global DF strategy for applicable brands; Develop, implement and monitor strong (and smart) A&P plans based on consumer insights with uncompromised focus on supporting the premium equity of Lindt; incl. pricing and portfolio guidance as well as POS activation strategies; Lead and drive innovation process within the team (product, promotion and activation level) with focus on product profitability; incl. idea-to-market product innovation; Develop and implement detailed distribution drives; Mobilize the company and work closely with external partners (agencies, printers, brand partners) to execute timely and with high attention to detail; Conduct consumer research (e.g. consumer immersions) as needed to build consumer knowledge and to support decision making process; Partner with Trade Marketing and Key Account Management to bring initiatives into GTR and to guarantee aligned campaign look and feel; Presentations to key stakeholders on new projects / product lines / marketing initiatives in order to get buy in and commitment (incl. management team and international managers and directors); Responsible for execution of CCM (Chocolate Consumer Monitoring) studies to evaluate brand health and equity in GTR channel
- Product Development: Actively manage product portfolio considering profitability, performance and sustainability standards; Propose product innovation based on research and insights within profitability and production framework; Closely collaborate with internal stakeholders (production, planning and packaging development) to successfully implement product innovation; Work with local packaging and production departments to develop new LINDOR and Assorted Pralines format innovations that are globally relevant; Develop Snacking & Cash Till portfolio with a focus on LINDOR within the GTR channel to exploit demand landscape opportunities
- P&L Management & Reporting: Take ownership of the product P&L's to meet growth and profit targets; Drive overall business by evaluating, developing and recommending new product and marketing initiatives based on consumer and customer insights; Work in conjunction with the Trade Marketing, Controlling and Key Account teams to analyze business results and to translate the brand strategy into customer marketing objectives and commercial strategies; Responsible for Brand Reporting to Senior Management (improvement of data base and alignment across team for delivery OTIF)
- Leadership: Provide leadership to Brand Team in a fast-paced environment in collaboration with Marketing Director; Support objective setting and oversee project management across the team; Lead cross-functional teams locally and globally to help improve processes and to leverage the business potential for GTR
When you fit in with us
- Strong leadership and interpersonal skills
- Entrepreneurial spirit with good communication, negotiation, and project management skills
- Confident, assertive self-starter with a drive for results and highly motivated to deliver over expectations
- Ability to work under pressure and meet tight deadlines with attention to detail
- Strong strategic thinking ability and sharp analytic and data interpretation skills
- Solid financial and commercial/sales acumen
- Highly organized and with attention to accuracy
- Ability to plan and manage multiple projects simultaneously
- Strong formal presentation skills
- Ability to work independently and within a team to foster collaboration in a fast-paced environment
- Completed, relevant Master's degree or equivalent
- A minimum of eight years' relevant brand marketing experience in leading FMCG companies and ideally within the Chocolate category; with international exposure and product development experience
- Sales or Trade Marketing background is appreciated
- Fluent in English (written and spoken)
- Knowledge of and proficiency in Microsoft Office and relevant software applications used (IRI/Nielsen)
- Knowledge of design and printing process; basic knowledge of food laws
- Mobility and flexibility
- Family-friendly environment - properly insured
- Diversity and inclusion
- Perks and leisure activities
We have many extras to offer. You can find out more on our career page and in a personal interview.
We make the world a sweeter place.
We are currently represented in over 120 countries, with headquarters in Kilchberg. Our main markets are Europe and North America. Furthermore, Lindt & Sprüngli is accessible from every corner of the world thanks to its extensive global network of distribution partners, subsidiaries and almost 500 of its own Lindt boutiques.
Over 1000 dedicated people work at the Kilchberg, Altendorf and Olten sites. Every single one of us is important. Together as the Lindt team, we give our best every day and make the difference.
Interested? Then show us your best side. Shari Karrer is looking forward to your online application.