Industry knowledge is mandatoryPlease note:
This position requires moving to the US or travelling regularly there.
An American residence and work permit would be providedYour Responsibilities
In this key role, you will oversee the Quality Department to ensure compliance with all quality standards, including maintaining ISO9001/TS16949 certification. You will guide Plant Quality Managers, develop policies aligned with our quality objectives, and lead quality discussions with internal and external stakeholders.
Your duties also include auditing quality procedures, inspecting and testing materials and products, managing nonconforming materials, and driving continuous improvement initiatives to reduce costs. Additionally, you will handle Return Authorizations, resolve claims, and contribute to the development of Corporate Quality Goals. Your role is vital in upholding our commitment to quality and organizational success.Your Profile
- Bachelor's degree in Business or Engineering, or equivalent professional experience
- At least 5-10 years of experience in Quality Management, specifically in the Automotive Interior Industry
- Willingness to relocate to the US or undertake regular travel overseas
- In-depth knowledge of ISO 9001, TS-16949, and ISO 17025 standards
- Excellent communication in English, leadership, and presentation abilities
- Proficient in maintaining professional competence and expertise in quality systems
- Experienced in serving as an internal expert on quality system philosophies, techniques, and methodologies
- Professional demeanor in representing Shawmut Corporation to clients, vendors, and internally
- International, dynamic working environment
- Individual training opportunities
- Support for relocation to the USA
- Experienced and friendly teams all across North America & Europe
- Attractive remuneration package including very good social benefits
- Bonus participation
- Modern workplaces & familiar atmosphere
*(a) We are interested in what you can do and what your goals are. Gender, religion, skin color, etc. are not influencing factors in our personnel search.
Art of Work Personalberatung AG
Tel.: 041 728 06 06