About DeloitteDeloitte is a leading global accounting and consulting company, with approximately 312'000 people in 150 countries and territories. In Switzerland, we provide industry-specific services in the areas of Audit & Assurance, Consulting, Financial Advisory, Risk Advisory and Tax & Legal. With more than 2,000 employees at six locations in Basel, Berne, Geneva, Lausanne, Lugano and Zurich, we serve companies and organisations of all legal forms and sizes in all industry sectors.
Our Life Science Advisory team is looking for you!
The purpose of our team is to drive the case for innovative change so that, together with our clients, we improve patients' lives.
We define and deliver strategic change by assessing business, technological, operational and regulatory risks and opportunities. We support a broad variety of organisations from some of the world's foremost multinational life sciences companies to pre-clinical biotech firms and medical device manufacturers.
As a Manager/ Senior Manager within our Life Science Advisory practice, you will use your experience of relevant regulations and guidelines as well as specific knowledge of methodologies and principles to support our clients with their challenges. You can expect to work on a wide range of projects as we help our clients transform and evolve their regulatory and compliance functions, including guiding strategic and organisational change, identifying opportunities for programmatic improvement, providing advice to resolve challenges and developing innovative technologies to manage risk.
We have a bold vision to be the market leader for these services and the firm has committed to help us realise this ambition as a priority sector for investment.
Deloitte offers you national and international career opportunities as well as a broad internal and external training programme.
What you can expect from us
Based in Zurich or Basel, we are looking for a Manager/ Senior Manager with solid experience in providing life science compliance advice and solutions. In this role you will:
- Lead a range of large, complex client engagements that identify, design, and implement creative ethics and compliance solutions for Life Science companies
- Provide service excellence by identifying key client business issues, determining client needs by supplementing the standard techniques and tools with innovative approaches, evaluating and validating analysis and developing recommendations for the client in the context of the overall engagement.
- Work with senior client stakeholders to help them better manage their risks through pragmatic and fit for purpose solutions
- Build and develop long term relationships with stakeholders across our client organisations
- Lead teams to achieve successful engagement outcomes for the client and our business, including managing engagement risk, quality and finances
- Contribute to the development of our people through on-the-job coaching and structured training
- Support new revenue streams through identification and qualification of opportunities in the market, and contributing to business development activities
- Contribute to Deloitte's thought leadership in Life Sciences Regulatory and Compliance
- Contribute to streamlining and innovating our existing service offerings
As a Manager/ Senior Manager, you have proven experience in healthcare compliance in the Life Sciences industry, you have analytical skills, and you are passionate about innovation. You will have a legal and compliance background with practical experience in Europe and other markets. In particular, you will have:
- Minimum of 8 years of relevant work experience in-house or with previous clients and the ability to derive specific industry insights/trends
- Established network to key compliance stakeholders in Switzerland within the pharmaceutical/biotech and/or med device industries
- Business development skills as well as desire to actively identify and pursue business opportunities
- Commercial awareness and business acumen, including specifically a deep understanding of ethics and compliance including healthcare compliance, anti-bribery and anti-corruption, promotional and non-promotional interactions with external stakeholders
- Strong interpersonal skills and experience of developing effective working relationships and influencing outcomes
- Confidence in engaging senior business stakeholders
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to communicate highly complex concepts effectively, appropriately tailored to people from a range of cultures, technical backgrounds and seniorities
- A focus on delivering programs of work which exceed your stakeholders' expectations - including reports, proposals, and presentations
- Solid technical and project management skills. Professional services experience is preferable
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- A strong desire to mentor and develop people from diverse backgrounds and skillsets
- You communicate confidently in English. Any further languages would be an advantage
Any questions? Get in touch.
We look forward to hearing from you! Please submit a complete application, including CV, cover letter, references and degree certificates, using our online career portal www.deloitte.com/careers.
We do not accept applications from recruitment agencies for this position.
If you have any questions, please contact Rebecca Hodge at firstname.lastname@example.org.