Deloitte is a leading global accounting and consulting company, with approximately 312'000 people in 150 countries and territories. In Switzerland, we provide industry-specific services in the areas of Audit & Assurance, Consulting, Financial Advisory, Risk Advisory and Tax & Legal. With more than 2,000 employees at six locations in Basel, Berne, Geneva, Lausanne, Lugano and Zurich, we serve companies and organisations of all legal forms and sizes in all industry sectors.
Cyber Risk Services at Deloitte
In a rapidly changing world where information is the new currency, the corresponding information security and privacy have become a board level challenge. Deloitte has the largest Cyber capability of the Big 4 in the European marketplace with over 600 Cyber Risk Specialists staffing thousands of client engagements. The team combines a wealth of deep industry knowledge and technical expertise.
Within the Cyber team, we provide our clients a full spectrum of security and privacy services, from strategy to large-scale transformation programmes, fixing security issues and delivering tangible benefits.
Leading security and privacy experts with the right level of intellectual curiosity drive our business. You will be continuously challenged, build leadership skills and long lasting relationships with a team that respects you and is fun to work with. In addition, you can drill deep and become a specialist within an industry sector or grow as a generalist.
What you'll do
- As a Business Continuity Management (BCM) Consultant, you will be part of the team's SME group on Business Continuity Management;
- You will utilise your subject-matter expertise in delivering challenging projects to our client base, aiming to improve maturity in the field of BCM / Disaster Recovery / Operational Resilience
- You will partake in Business Development activities, enhancing our BCM proposition and identifying new clients;
- You will act as point of contact for other Deloitte firms on cross-border projects;
- You may consult internal Deloitte security teams on BCM process enhancements based on your project expertise
What you need
- Strong interpersonal skills as well as the proven ability to develop long-lasting relationships, influence others, and negotiate agreements are expected.
- You will have a Big 4 Cyber consulting background, or equivalent experience delivering significant change in complex organizational environments with demanding stakeholders.
- A track record of designing, implementing and testing corporate business resilience capabilities in collaboration with IT teams is expected.
- Prior experience in war-gaming / scenario-based exercising and piloting new BCM / Disaster Recovery / Operational Resilience approaches strongly desired.
- Certifications such as the CISSP, PMP / PRINCE2 and ISO 22301, or others indicating specialist capabilities, are advantageous.
- You will have strong analytical and problem solving skills and the ability to articulate complex concepts in a clear and concise manner.
- Complete fluency in English and German is required, French skills are strongly desired.
Any questions? Get in touch.
We look forward to hearing from you! Please submit a complete application, including CV, cover letter, references and degree certificates, using our online career portal www.deloitte.com/careers.
If you have any question, please contact Rebecca Hodge at firstname.lastname@example.org.