ANYbotics is a fast-growing tech startup dedicated to shaping the future of mobile robotics across multiple industries. Join our highly talented and motivated team of more than 50 people and work on cutting-edge robot technology.
We are looking for an enthusiastic hands-on sales professional to drive our ambitious sales activities around the globe. In this role, you will explore new sales opportunities in our target markets such as the energy, process and construction industries, build up and manage our sales partner network and represent ANYbotics towards our customers. You will work in a team of engaged and dedicated colleagues and report directly to the Chief Commercial Officer.
The Market and our Technology
ANYbotics transforms the energy, process, and construction sector by introducing robotics to a wide range of novel applications that so far were beyond reach. Our end customers are large asset operators and service providers of industrial plants pioneering the use of robotics technology for inspection and maintenance. Our products enable autonomous routine inspections and monitoring of large scale industrial facilities for increased safety and productivity. Our mobile robot ANYmal uses legs for extreme mobility in complex environments, camera- and LIDAR-based sensing for full autonomy and obstacle avoidance, and AI for high-quality and consistent inspection results. We have proven the technology and the business impact to our customers in long-term pilot projects and are preparing to scale-up sales of our commercial product.
- Responsible for the market development and sales growth in your target markets (B2B)
- Analyze and identify new market trends and sales opportunities
- Build up new sales partners (value added resellers, integrators, distributors)
- Managing your sales pipeline efficiently to achieve your sales targets
- Translate customer needs and applications from tenders and RFPs into technical commercial proposals and take the lead for the successful closing
- Showcase and promote our disruptive technology at conferences, trade fairs, and events
- Coordinate customer POCs, demos and workshops with the field team and support them accordingly
- University degree (Bachelor’s or Master’s) in engineering, marketing, business or related field
- 4+ years of sales and business development experience with complex high-tech industrial products, solutions and services (ideally with software-enabled hardware)
- Experience to deal with large industrial corporates in different geographies and industries on all management levels
- Know-how and experience in managing direct and indirect business-to-business sales channels (distributors, value-added resellers, system integrators)
- Strong negotiation skills and creativity in customer interactions
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English, ideally also in German
- Fast learner and able to understand disruptive high-tech products and their related processes quickly
- Experience in working with state of the art CRMs
- High proactiveness, persistence and drive to achieve performance goals
- Ability to travel internationally up to 40%
- Know-how and experience in inspection and maintenance of industrial plants
We offer you a very exciting and dynamic work environment, the opportunity to become part of a young and ambitious team, a chance to leverage your experience and bring in your own ideas, a fair market salary, an attractive employee stock ownership plan, and a job in the city of Zurich.
Please only apply via the job link.