Hamilton Medical is a dynamic, internationally successful medical device company headquartered in Bonaduz, Switzerland. At Hamilton Medical, we live for ventilation technology. Technology that helps caregivers improve the lives of their critically ill patients. We believe that innovation is essential to meet the demands of critical care.
To strengthen our multinational team, we are looking for motivated people in all areas of the company: from software developers to medical or healthcare professionals, from engineers to export specialists, from production workers to regulatory affairs specialists, and from project leaders to product managers.
After learning about the basics of ventilation and our development environment, you specify, analyze (architecture and design), develop and test Software for a connectivity module incorporated in a medical ventilator. You will work with modern technologies and tools and you develop microservices running on a Linux environment in the programming language C++.
Special focus of your involvement will be connectivity and cybersecurity. You work in an international team and develop and test application software based on standardized communication protocols that communicates securely with external systems over RS232, Ethernet, NFC, Bluetooth and Wi-Fi.
- Bachelor / Master / PhD degree in information technologies / informatics focus on security
- Experience with wireless communication technologies (Wi-Fi and Bluetooth) and standard communication protocols
- Experience in cybersecurity
- Excellent C and C++ programming skills
- Very strong Linux know-how
- Fluent in English
Beneficial is also experience in:
- Medical / automotive industry
- Testing with focus on security (e.g. penetration testing, fuzzing)
- Yocto build system
- Software architecture and design
- Requirements engineering
- German Language or willingness to learn
Are you interested? Then please apply online button. If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact with the following details: Reference: REQ-2020_0636/Contact: Bianca Casutt
Applications by post or e-mail can unfortunately not be considered.