Senior Test Manager - VnV/english/ISTQB /testing/compliance
Project / Role:
For our partner Roche Diagnostics in Rotkreuz we are looking for a highly motivated and qualified Senior Test Manager
Due to the increased order volume the System Definition and Qualification department is searching for a Professional Test Manager to lead their project in verification and validation (V&V) of hardware and software for mechatronic system components.
Tasks & Responsibilities:
• Responsible for the project-related team lead
• Responsible for verification and validation (V&V) strategy of hardware and software for mechatronic system components
• Planning, organization and technical responsibility for software and hardware verifications and validations incl. alignment with corresponding development and system teams
• Responsible for the communication between the project team and the stakeholders
• Responsible for availability of required deliverables (according to list of deliverables, e.g. DVVP, DVVR, test cases, test reports etc.) on time and within agreed quality standards
• Guidance and alignment of V&V activities (design, analysis & implementation) with the department and project strategy and best practices
• Collaboration in derivation of technical requirements (TRQ and SRQ) from product requirements and review of requirements and specifications to ensure clarity and testability
• Ensuring compliance between requirements and V&V (covering all assigned layers in the V-Model) within the project scope
• Representative of the department in project / product team meetings in V&V and requirements matters
• Budget, adherence to budget and reporting for assigned project(s)
• Assures the availability of authors of regulatory relevant documentation for defense in internal and external audits
• Specification, development, documentation and validation of quality control procedures for field and manufacturing
• Ensuring product care / 3rd level support
• Ensuring adherence to relevant QAPs, SOPs, work instructions and regulatory relevant standards
• Providing input to continuous improve processes and product quality
• Applying and maintaining of tools (e.g. HP-ALM), incl. support to team members
University education in a mechatronic related field such as mechatronic or electrical engineering
• ISTQB Certification is required
• At least 8 years of experience in leading In-Vitro-diagnostic VnV projects and teams for pre-and post-analytics
• Distinctive experience in hardware and software for mechatronic Systems
• Experience in assurance of in-vitro-diagnostic regulatory compliance
• Bussiness fluent in English and German
• Willingness to work onsite
• Excellent communication and leading skills, excellent negotiating skills
• proactive approach, willingness to bear responsibility and assume the "driver seat"
Reference No.: 919884SGR
Role: Senior Test Manager
Location: RotkreuzWorkload: 100%
Should you find yourself suitable for this position then please send us your complete CV using the link in this advert. If the position is not a perfect match and you wish to receive other opportunities directly, you can send us your CV anyway via this advert or to jobs[at]itcag[dot]com.
Contact us for further information regarding our company, our positions or our attractive payroll-only-program: +41 41 760 77 01.
ITech Consult is a certified ISO 9001:2015 Swiss company with offices also located in Germany and Ireland. ITech Consult is specialised in delivering IT candidates for contract work. We were founded in 1997 by IT professionals; hence we well understand what it means to be professionally supported in your search for a new project and being employed.