SICPA is extending its mission of enabling trust to the digital economy. Core to this strategy is a Platform as a Service for hosting security technologies and facilitating development of highly scalable and mission-critical security solutions. This is your chance to join our Platform Foundations team; a small but strong team of engineers passionate about breeding the best ideas and using state-of-the-art software technologies and software engineering practices to deliver an innovative PaaS. For the Platform Foundations team, we are currently looking for an experienced, top motivated, hands-on
- Architect, deliver and operate an innovative Platform as a Service and core infrastructure services.
- Participate in technical and functional roadmap definition and releasing of platform features and infrastructure services.
- Apply Infrastructure-as-Code approach to ensure fast central or on-premise deployments.
- Setup and operate CI infrastructure allowing for automated composition and deployment of business applications.
- Define and implement best practices for cloud operations, incl. monitoring, DRP.
- Apply software engineering best practices (test automation, documentation, code review etc.)
- Apply agile methodologies throughout the development process.
- Experience in deploying and operating Kubernetes cloud container platforms, or OpenShift as an asset.
- Experience with one or multiple major public Cloud providers like AWS, Azure,Oracle etc.
- Capable to understand and apply similar concepts on various providers incl. on-premise infrastructure.
- Strong programming skills in Python, shell scripts, and capability to understand services written in Java/Kotlin, Groovy, GO or some other relevant language.
- Experience with container images development, Kubernetes Operators and package manager, such as Helm.
- Experience deploying and operating cloud native CI / CD infrastructure and workflows.
- Experience with provisioning and configuration automation with Terraform, Terragrunt, Ansible.
- Experience in deploying and operating streaming platforms and databases, such as Kafka, PostgreSQL.
- The ideal candidate should have a solid grasp on Linux and networking fundamentals.
- Team player in a multi-cultural working environment with ability to work independently.
- English fluent, French is a plus, any other European language an asset.
- Our success comes from our highly skilled and talented employees.
- Respectful entrepreneurship and long-term vision are key for success.
- Our people contribute to a more secure world.
- Diversity at all levels of an organisation is a strength and encourage female engineers to apply.
We offer an exciting and challenging role, with great potential for personal development within a unique organization in a fascinating
and fast-growing industry. Your file will be handled with upmost confidentiality and discretion.