International Market Researcher
Vorwerk International & Co. KmG belongs to the German company Vorwerk that has been operating in Wuppertal for 140 years. From the strategic head offices in Wollerau SZ, Switzerland, the Kobold and Thermomix divisions are managed. We are an international, family-owned company offering to our employees and sales advisors a wide variety of prospects. The successful direct sales concept, fascinating well-known brands as well as long-term perspectives form perfect conditions for dedicated people to take the opportunity to actively shape their future with us.
For 140 years, Vorwerk has delivered premium products such as kitchen appliances and vacuum cleaners. We design products and services based on the needs of our community, co-create the best experience together with them. Understanding what our community thinks, feels and wishes for is essential for us. More @ vorwerk.com
We are looking for an International Market Researcher, who acts as the voice of the community. He or she does not only deliver research results through reports but proactively supports the organization to do the best for our community and ensure future success.
What are we looking for?
- Maintain a solid understanding of our community, the marketplace, the competition and of future trends
- Proactively reach out to internal stakeholders from various business areas to understand their business objectives and needs
- Consult internal stakeholders whether and how research can support them
- Select the most appropriate research methodology based on the briefing crafted
- Design, manage and execute international research projects with a focus on innovation research, co-creation, satisfaction/loyalty, brand awareness, product/concepts tests, usability studies
- Interpret data, write and present reports, make actionable recommendations
- Support the translation of insights into strategy, concrete ideas and initiatives and effectively share those with various stakeholders e.g. Sales, Marketing, Product Development, Engineering
- Facilitate evidence-based, community-centric decision-making processes
- Accompany stakeholders working with research insights while they are developing products, services or setting up initiatives to further improve community satisfaction
- Sound experience in managing and executing international research projects
- Make use of the full repertoire of research methodologies, being eager to experiment with new approaches if appropriate
- Excellent analytical skills, being able to quickly analyze and translate data into concrete conclusions with the help of standard tools (Microsoft Office, SPSS)
- University degree in psychology, economics, or social sciences
- At least 5 years' experience in a similar role
- Flexible, highly motivated personality with can-do-attitude
- Team player collaborating effectively with a multi-disciplinary team
- Excellent English skills, German is a plus
- Excellent communication, presentation, and storytelling skills
- Willingness to travel
What we'll offer you
We are an international, by Kununu as top company 2023 awarded employer, offering various prospects to our employees and sales advisors. The successful direct sales concept, fascinating well-known brands, and long-term perspectives form perfect conditions for dedicated people to take the opportunity to shape their future with us actively. Our benefits include:
- Very international and multicultural business environment
- New, modern, and ergonomic offices
- Parking available and close public transportation connections
- Flexible working hours
- Home office possibility (part time)
- Profitable pension fund
- Individual benefits to choose from like, contribution to public transportation, parking, extra vacation days, company products, bike/ e-bike, sports equipment
- Own fitness room
- Free coffee and fruits
Moreover, since April 2021, Vorwerk International is a certified Fair-ON-Pay company as we want to underline our ongoing commitment to equal pay between women and men.
Read more about it here: https://fair-on-pay.com/certified-companies/
We are looking forward to getting to know you and will be happy to answer any further questions you may have. Please apply by using the green link (JETZT BEWERBEN), which directs you to the recruitment tool.
Vorwerk International Co. & KmG
We encourage people to reignite their passion every day. Become enthralled too - Passion on!