Kinderspital Zürich as an employer
Kinderspital Zürich is the largest university children's hospital in Switzerland with about 2,500 employees, and is one of the leading centres for paediatric and youth medicine in Europe. Although the hospital may be big, it's the little ones that count: up to 100,000 patients are cared for each year across 47 faculties, where we do everything in our power to ensure their well being. 'Kispi' not only offers cutting-edge devices and the highest quality of care, but also a good sense of interpersonal issues. Alongside its comprehensive range of paediatric medicine and surgery facilities, the children's hospital also offers a unique rehabilitation centre and a research centre.
- You characterize key immune regulatory mechanisms in lymphocyte homeostasis: harnessing cutting-edge research on monogenic immune dysregulation diseases and using approved drugs and novel compounds to specifically shape the molecular and cellular networks involved in these pathologies with the aim of developing new targeted treatment strategies
- You collaborate with cross-functional teams from clinics, diagnostics and bioinformatics
- Phd in immunology
- Expertise in flow cytometry, cell based assays of cell lines and primary cell cultures, molecular biological methods (cloning, transfection, transduction, CRISPR-Cas9), protein-based assays, next generation sequencing techniques and the corresponding data analysis.
- Expertise in working with in vivo murine models (FELASA-approved training)
- Native speaker or excellent oral and written comunication skills in English
Prof. Dr. med. et phil. nat.
Jana Pachlopnik Schmid
+41 44 266 73 11