Since 2007, Asyril has been developing and commercializing its “Asycube” family of innovative flexible feeding systems for automation. Our products are key components for the Smart Factory of the future and Industry 4.0. Our state of the art technology is revolutionizing the feeding industry and is highly demanded on various domestic as well as international markets.
To learn more please see our website: www.asyril.com
In order to support our growth, we are currently seeking two highly motivated
As a member of the Customer Support team within the headquarter office, your mission will be to train and assist our customers and to sustain the sales effort. You will be a key person to pass on the know-how and provide key competencies to our customers in various fields such as industrial vision, robotics, PLC programming, general automation and process optimization.
- Provide technical support (pre & post sales) per email, phone and/or in person
- Support sales effort by performing and documenting feasibility studies
- Collaborate to facilitate the rapid resolution of customer issues and contribute actively to the customer satisfaction
- Provide input to other departments as a field and customer representative (product management, development teams), ensure that field non-conformities are properly reported, keep stakeholders informed on important issues and highlight key information
- Support our customer support teams in our subsidiaries (US, JP, DE, SG) with specific documentation, training, visit.
- Identify the internal and customer training needs, participate drawing up their content and give training.
- Participate to the promotion of our technology by setting up demos and videos
- Travel worldwide when specialist expertise or technical knowledge is required whenever needed.
- Engineer or technician in industrial automation, microengineering, mechanical or electrical field
- Customer obsessed, engaged, organized, responsible and independent personality with excellent interpersonal skills
- Former experience in the industrial automation environment (such as robotics, robot peripherals, industrial vision, industrial software, or other connected fields) a plus
- Fluent in French with a high level in English. A further language as German would be a plus
- Prepare to travel worldwide and work away from home for up to 25% of the time, driving license required.
We offer you a stimulating position with varied activities; at Asyril, your work and flexibility will be highlighted. Asyril’s headquarters are located at the technology park "Le Vivier", in Villaz-St-Pierre, housing several high-technology companies. You have the chance to join a dynamic team and contribute actively to the international growth of the company.
Seize this opportunity to join our teams by sending us your complete application (cover letter, CV, diplomas, work certificates).