In this role, you'll have the chance to contribute to the growth of our dynamic team of lawyers. Your key responsibilities will include offering legal support and advice in corporate, commercial, as well as IT and data protection topics, working closely with the partners.
- Providing legal advice to clients on a wide range of corporate matters
- Drafting, reviewing, and negotiating contracts, agreements, and other legal documents particularly in the area of transactions and contracts related to technology, including software licenses, service agreements, and outsourcing contracts
- Preparing legal opinions on different commercial and corporate matters including corporate governance
- Assisting with transactions, reviewing and drafting reports and other deliverables in support of transactions
- Master's degree in law with the Swiss bar exam
- 1 to 5 years of working experience with a focus on Corporate, Commercial and/or IT and data protection law
- Excellent in legal contract drafting skills and capable of independent work
- Fluent in German and English (any other language is a plus)
- Precise and independent way of working
If you're looking to be part of a team that nurtures individual development and embraces flexibility, we welcome your application for this role to become a valued member of a rapidly expanding Swiss law firm.
Apply by email
Robert Walters Switzerland AG
+41 44 809 3524