Help our clients successfully manage global challenges
Our regulatory assurance team advises national as well as international clients in all regulatory and financial market laws aspects - ranging from ad-hoc advice to large scale projects. We collaborate closely across Deloitte in interdisciplinary teams, preparing our financial services clients for new laws and regulations, new products and services, helping them to obtain FINMA licenses as well as providing our legal and regulatory expertise in M&A transactions and restructurings.
Do you want to be part of a firm that helps clients shaping the future of the financial services industry? Then we're the right team for you!How you can make an impact
Who we are looking for
- You will have the possibility to work on legal and regulatory projects with top tier financial institutions and establish expertise across key topics for the financial services industry
- Be part of a highly motivated and ambitious team with deep expertise in Swiss and European financial market laws and regulations that will support your professional and personal development
- You get the opportunity to assume responsibility and have direct client contact from day one
- You will participate in planning and executing of go-to-market activities
- Master degree in law
- Ideally (but not mandatory) 1-3 years of experience in regulatory topics, preferably in the Asset Management industry
- Good understanding of the Swiss regulatory landscape. Experience in European financial market law is a plus
- Team player with a solution-oriented approach
- Strong conceptual and analytical skills. Engaged to dive into emerging topics
- Fluency in German and English. French and/or Italian are a plus
Become part of a diverse, multinational and highly motivated team at our Zürich office. We will help you grow both personally and professionally: through our trainings, mentoring programmes and on-the-job learning, but also by connecting with your colleagues across all business lines. Life at Deloitte
As one of the leading global consulting and auditing companies, Deloitte is passionately committed to shaping the future. In Switzerland, we provide industry-specific services in the areas of Audit & Assurance, Consulting, Financial Advisory, Risk Advisory and Tax & Legal. With more than 2,000 employees at six locations in Basel, Berne, Geneva, Lausanne, Lugano and Zurich, we serve companies and organisations of all legal forms and sizes in all industry sectors.
At Deloitte, you can make an impact that matters for our people, our clients and society. We offer an inclusive environment where you can grow your own way and build upon the purpose that drives you. You will benefit from flexible working conditions, wellbeing and parental programmes and form lifelong connections in an international and dynamic environment. Want to know more about life at Deloitte? Go to http://www.deloitte.com/ch/careers
What impact will you make?How to apply
We look forward to hearing from you! Please click on "apply now" to submit a complete application, including CV, cover letter, references and degree certificates.
If you have any questions, please contact Simone at firstname.lastname@example.org
*All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, colour, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age or disability, in accordance with applicable law.
We do not accept applications from recruitment agencies for this position.
Deloitte AG and Deloitte Consulting AG are Swiss subsidiaries of Deloitte LLP, the DTTL member firm in the United Kingdom.
Requisition code: 7280