No matter where you need innovative, reliable access and security solutions, we are there for you with our high-quality portfolio: in hotels, shops, sports facilities, airports, hospitals, at home or in the office. We are one of the top three companies of access control and security solutions on the global market. We provide everything you need for secure access to buildings and rooms, all from a single source. Our more than 16,000 employees and numerous cooperation partners are ready to assist you in over 130 countries. So no matter where you are, you can benefit from our range of future-oriented products, solutions and services that give you a sustainable sense of security.
THIS OPENS THE DOOR TO YOUR FUTURE: YOUR TASKS
- Legal opportunity manager for all businesses in Europe, Asia Pacific and Africa.
- Lead Legal team in Europe & Africa and Asia Pacific as high-performance organization, including set-up of local legal support for the region Asia Pacific in close alignment with business.
- Cover all business areas of law focusing on contractual matters, M&A, litigation, regulatory and employment.
- Key contributor to our profitable growth strategy through effective and efficient compliance approach.
- Advise management including the Executive Committee members with focus on Presidents Europe & Africa and Asia Pacific.
- Manage the global insurance portfolio supported by the global insurance broker.
- Deputy of the Chief Legal Officer.
- Drive the digital transformation of Legal.
WE PUT TRUST IN YOU: YOUR SKILLS
- Qualified Swiss lawyer, ideally with bar admission (attorney-at-law).
- A minimum of 15 years post qualification experience in private practice and in-house with focus on inhouse experience in our industry.
- Substantial expertise in international listed corporate group with sound understanding of SIX Swiss Exchange legal and practical requirements.
- Strong leadership and team building experience.
- Familiar with digitization of legal departments.
- Ability to handle high volume contractual and other advisory workload.
- German native speaker with excellent English skills.
WHAT YOU CAN TRUST IN: A FULFILLING WORKPLACE
- Great perspectives in a globally active company with a family culture
- Enjoy the spirit and challenges of an open-minded and committed team
- Development opportunities
- Attractive salary