- Manage the preparation of bids and tenders with particular emphasis on establishing the organization's trading terms. Collaborate with business developers and account managers to obtain and clarify customer requirements. Accompany the Opportunity Qualification - Bid/No-Bid Decision
- Identify, support and manage appropriate resources and team support to develop, package and price custom solutions and respond to the Request for Proposal (RFP)
- Coordinate legal sign-off on bids and proposals, placement of supplier orders and acceptance of customer orders
- Create bid management structures and introduce standards (processes, templates, etc.). Maintain a bid cockpit that enables forecasting, resource planning, bid prioritization
- Quality control and continuous improvement of customer offer documents
- Build a strong, proactive bid management approach with peers and supervisor and represent bid management within B2B internally/externally
- Several years of experience in telecommunications and project management (Project Management Certification is a plus)
- High customer orientation (external and internal)
- Independent and proactive, structured approach
- Team player with leadership skills
- Able to handle complex situations under pressure
- Very good knowledge in the use of Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Proficient in standard presentation techniques
- Fluency in French and English, German would be an advantage
At Sunrise, you will work in a dynamic and international environment where every voice is heard, perspectives are shared and values are respected. As an equal opportunity employer, it is crucial to have a diverse workforce for the success of our business.
In addition to our new «FlexWork» working model, we offer you above-average social benefits and attractive product advantages from the Sunrise range.
Seize this opportunity to join us on our journey to actively help shape our future! We look forward to your online application.