As a Software Engineer, we need you to be mostly oriented towards Back-End (70%) but with some skills and interest in Front-End (30%).
We are actively looking for several Software Engineers with different levels of experience and seniority to join our existing teams working on Cryptocurrencies, eBanking, Payments, Forex...
What will you do here ?
- Participate actively in the development of the products under your team supervision by creating efficient and reliable code
- Work closely with financial experts to gain first-hand experience and discuss possible solutions and alternatives to embed their requests
- Keep yourself up-to-date on the cutting-edge technologies and contribute actively to the technical choices of the team
- Coordinate and organize the products evolutions and their deliveries
- Provide support on the applications to our internal and external users
- Use modern test frameworks to ensure the quality of the applications
- Master in Computer Science
- 2-6 years of experience in development of production-ready applications
- Experience or willing to learn J2EE development and the open source frameworks Maven, Spring and Hibernate
- Experience or willing to learn Frontend development and the React framework
- Knowledge of RESTful services.
- Knowledge of Linux, Docker, Jenkins, Tomcat and Databases (Oracle, PostgreSQL, Redis)
- Knowledge of Git version control system
- Familiar or willing to work with event-driven architectures
- Familiar or willing to work with test-driven development: Jbehave, TestNG, selenium, etc.
- Solid analytical and problem-solving abilities.
- Interest in Agile Methodology
- Good communication, team player, rigorous and autonomous
- Fluent in English, French is an asset
A BANK THAT DOESN'T LOOK LIKE ONE
Located near Geneva and the lake, our Headquarters gathers 600 of our employees: young (34 years old average), multicultural (50 nationalities) and wearing what suits them best. You will find a friendly atmosphere in an open and inclusive environment. Spacious offices, home-office policy, outdoor terrace, sports clubs and even... a real Pub for after-work moments.
Make your move in a challenging environment that offers you an exciting opportunity to boost your career and develop solid banking and financial business expertise.