ZürichIn this exciting role, you will leverage your Datawarehouse (DWH), BI and ETL skills to support business strategic initiatives and to drive performance across multiple departments. You will have the opportunity to support and improve the decision-making process in the Bank.Your tasks
- Ensure the availability, integrity and quality of the data in the DWH
- Drive the DWH & ETL component of Bank-wide transformation and business project
- Analyze business requirements, data modelling, ETL design and development
- Identify opportunities to optimize and automate data processes across the Bank
- Manage the timelines, dependencies and resources of the projects assigned
- Contribute actively in the definition of the Road map and future of BI & DWH in the Bank
- Contribute to the improvement of data governance topics such as data management, data lifecycle, data privacy, etc.
- Collaborate closely with multiple stakeholders within the business, IT and offshore support teams
- Bachelor or Master in Computer Science or Engineering
- 5+ years of experience in the BI, DWH and ETL fields
- Expertise designing and implementing ETL/data processes ideally with Informatica Powercenter
- Proficiency in data modelling and advanced SQL knowledge (stored procedure level)
- Excellent knowledge of relational databases such as Oracle
- Analytical and structured mindset, solution oriented and excellent problem solving skills
- Self-motivated and proactive personality to drive initiatives across the Bank
- Outstanding communication skills. Fluency in English required, German is an advantage
up to 60% Home Office possibleContact
Senior HR Business PartnerWhat do we offer?Here
you will find more information about our attractive fringe benefits.About usHere
you will find more information about our Group.
Direct applications only can be considered.