Lead Customer Experience Architect - Diagnostics Commercial IT
Our Diagnostics Commercial IT mission is to enable the success of our commercial organisations by collaboratively using technology and driving digital transformation. We attract outstanding talent with high business understanding to deliver high-value, fit-for-purpose services and solutions that Roche and our customers need. We deliver offerings to our clients that are not built in a silo, but are transformational across teams and capabilities.
The Lead Customer Experience (CX) Architect is responsible for driving the architectural runway for customer-facing solutions in close collaboration with partners across the division. The role calls for someone especially adept at conceptualizing complex ideas quickly and conveying those thoughts to others in a clear, effective and motivating manner.
In addition, your main responsibilities are to:
- Consult, coach and educate on the relevant technologies and methods
- Drive creation of the architectural runway for customer-facing solutions
- Show how the current and future needs of a customer will be met in a realistic, evolutionary, sustainable, and adaptable manner across a number of technologies
- Coach in design and implementation of customer-facing solutions
- Be a systems thinker, connect the dots between business needs/opportunities and IT capabilities and carve out the right IT strategy, portfolio and action plan in collaboration with relevant partners for the CX space
- Co-shape strategy for a customer-facing ecosystem
This position can be located in Mannheim (Germany), Kaiseraugst (near Basel) or Rotkreuz (Switzerland).
Who you are
You're someone who wants to influence your own development. You're looking for a company where you have the opportunity to pursue your interests across functions and geographies. Where a job title is not considered the final definition of who you are, but the starting point.
You have a Bachelor's degree in engineering or business field or equivalent professional experience. You bring 5+ years of appropriate experience with a consistent record in multiple technical or business domains. A minimum of 3 years of experience in an international environment is highly preferred. Ideally, you have lived and worked outside your home country.
Industry recognized certifications in the relevant area are considered a plus.
The ideal candidate has in addition:
- Experienced knowledge in AWS, salesforce.com, outsystems and similar technologies used for customer-facing solutions
- Proven track record in driving customer experience and engagement in the organisation
- An approach of automating everything, with experience demonstrating this
- Inspiring and empowering style
- Good interpersonal skills with the ability to maintain excellent working relationships with vendors, partners and internal teams
- Very good communication skills, ability to engage and influence all levels of business partners, and driving collaboration across geographic boundaries. Proficiency in English is required
- Certifications in SaFE and TOGAF are nice to have
This position requires frequent travel up to 25%.
Please apply until 2 May 2021.
If you still have questions then please check our FAQs and videos on careers.roche.ch/faq.