To strengthen our Data, Systems and Analytics Team in our Manufacturing Operations department in Chavornay, we are looking for a :
- Lead the projects of the Manufacturing Operations department in Switzerland and other countries
- Ensure that the projects follow our project framework and provide support to the Project Management Office
- Promote SICPA best business practices use in all our SICPA subsidiaries
- Participate to data governance activities and promote SICPA best business practices in data management
- Be the main point of contact for the Global Information Services department for projects, change requests portfolio, follow-up on service level
- Communicate regularly on decisions, achievements to Management.
- Bachelor degree in Engineering, IT or equivalent
- At least 5 years of experience as Project Manager/Leader of significant projects in an international environment is mandatory
- Experience in an industrial environment is a great asset
- Experience on SAP S/4 Hana, SAP SOLMAN, Service Now is a plus
- Experience with data migration and/or master data management is a plus
- Knowledge of Lean 6 Sigma, Green belt is a plus
- PMP or other Project Management Certification is a plus
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- French and English fluent
JOIN US !
- Our success comes from our highly skilled and talented employees
- Respectful entrepreneurship and long-term vision are key for success
- Our people contribute to a more secure world
- Diversity at all levels of an organisation is a strength
We offer an exciting and challenging role, with great potential for personal development within a unique organization in a fascinating
and fast-growing industry. Your file will be handled with upmost confidentiality and discretion.