- You lead the implementation of processes to ensure regulatory compliance with all applicable emission legislations for our company in Bulle (Mobile Non-road, Stationary, On-highway, Marine, Rail...etc)
- You monitor legislative obligations and implement all applicable requirements
- You actively participate in audits of our internal processes related to compliance and drive corrective actions and continuous improvements. You are also in charge of the audit of internal departments
- You monitor OEMs when legally required (e.g. Delegated Assembly Audit)
- You provide expertise and support for Market Surveillance
- You cooperate and communicate with different types of approval authorities and are continuously informing yourself on international emission legislation
- You are willing and enthusiastic to travel internationally for emission measurement conferences
- You have a university degree in the field of mechanical engineering, vehicle technology or combustion engines
- You have experience in the field of engine/vehicle type approval and emission legislation with a strong knowledge of regulatory requirements
- You are linguistically proficient in English and German and/or French
- As a team-member, you are resourceful, structured and have a meticulous way of working. You are flexible within your tasks, enjoy a sense of responsibility and are consistently diligent
Can we inspire you to take on a responsible position in a dynamic and independent family business? We offer you room for ideas, a secure job, modern and family-friendly employment conditions such as flexible working hours, home office, a company restaurant, training opportunities as well as many benefits. The workplace is located in Bulle, surrounded by the wonderful nature of the Gruyère region. Start planning your personal and professional development with us.
Have we awoken your interest? Then we look forward to receiving your online application. If you have any questions, please contact Charline CALLEWAERT at: 026 913 31 11.
Liebherr - One Passion. Many Opportunities.
Liebherr Machines Bulle SA is the centre of excellence for combustion engines (diesel and gas engines) and hydraulic components. The company develops and produces various products which are used in the fields of building construction and civil engineering, mining, agriculture, decentralised energy, machine and plant engineering, as well as aerospace.
Liebherr Machines Bulle SA
7, Rue Hans-Liebherr
026 913 31 11