Sales Representative SportsMedicine&Endoscopy, West Switzerland
Join Stryker - Proud to be one of World's best Workplaces again in 2019!
We are a team of high achievers and we are proud to be working for a worldwide leader in the medical device industry that is committed to continuous improvement, a culture of accountability, innovation that endures and a strong service ethic.
Are you an energetic, target driven sales representative that loves to deliver outstanding service to customers? Do you love to learn and test yourself against the best in the business? If this sounds like you then we would love to hear from you!
- Sales Representative within our Endoscopy/Sports Medicine business in West Switzerland: Genève, Lausanne, Bienne.
- Own your sales territory for our Visualization products (capital equipment) and Sports Medicine (disposables), become a product expert while providing clinical and technical expertise to healtcare professionals within the operation room.
- You have different opportunities to develop and grow within our strongly growing businesses.
Your key responsibilities
- Conduct sales activities to gain sales growth and market share with existing and new customers through negotiation, customer focus and education.
- Be present in the operating theatre to assist surgeons and theatre staff to maximise the use and application of Stryker products, and provide technical expertise to nurses and other healthcare personnel as required.
- Build strong working relationships with key hospital contacts to maximize business opportunities.
- Provide added value to our customers through your product knowledge and understanding of their preferences and needs.
- Collaborate with internal stakeholders in terms of strategy planning, product launches and other business decisions to increase customer satisfaction and business outcomes.
- Conducting price negotiations and contractual preparation within the limits of in-house guidelines, up to contract conclusion.
The successful candidate will have
- First Sales experiences in any industry with a high customer focus (e.g. elevator, construction, fasteners, safety). Experience from healthcare sales (medical devices, pharma) is a plus.
- Passion about selling high quality products in a medical environment with a high customer focus.
- Communication, negotiation and influencing skills, commitment to quality and your passion for exceeding your customer's expectations.
- Valid Driving Licence.