LGT Capital Partners is a leading alternative investment specialist with USD 65 billion in assets under management and
more than 550 institutional clients in 40 countries. An international team of over 550 professionals is responsible for
managing a wide range of investment programs focusing on private markets, liquid alternatives and multi-asset class
solutions. Headquartered in Pfaeffikon (SZ), Switzerland, the firm has offices in New York, Dublin, London, Paris,
Vaduz, Dubai, Beijing, Hong Kong, Tokyo, Sydney and Frankfurt.
The RFP Writer sits within LGT CPs' Business Development unit and plays a lead role in executing the strategic sales
objectives of the company. The role involves a wide variety of tasks, a high degree of autonomy and will give you an
opportunity to put your creativity to good use. As a RFP Writer you are responsible for overseeing and managing the
entire investment proposal process, serving as an integral contributor to the client acquisition and retention process.
Working within stated deadlines, you will collaborate directly with senior stakeholders throughout the company,
managing and completing prospect and client information requests with the objective of winning bids and/or retaining
existing clients. The requests can be broadly categorized into Request for Proposals (RFPs), Requests for Information
(RFIs), Due Diligence Questionnaires (DDQs) and other requests for information. In addition, you will leverage and
maintain the internal RFP content database and work with the companies' data specialists to ensure the regular updating
of external consultant databases.
Your main responsibilities as an RFP Writer include:
- Complete RFPs, RFIs and DDQs for liquid alternatives and traditional multi-asset strategies;
- Collaborate with and manage information between subject matter experts from business development, investment
management, research, operations, risk management and other departments;
- Generate high quality responses and tailor the firm's standard content, as needed, to communicate LGT CPs'
competitive positioning relevantly and effectively;
- Ensure that the RFPio content database as well as consultant databases are up to date;
- Assist in creating, writing and editing investment-related white papers, and publications;
- Participate in project work as required.
- University degree in finance/economics, or similar qualification;
- CFA, CAIA or other professional financial qualification would be a plus;
- Experience in the financial services industry, ideally in a similar role within asset management;
- Excellent written English; German or other languages would be an asset;
- Clear and proactive communicator with a collaborative spirit and the ability to multi-task;
- Strong interpersonal skills; able to manage multiple stakeholders to reach a consensus;
- Strong organizational skills; able to work under pressure and against tight deadlines;
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Office products, in particular Word and Excel;
- Strong sense of responsibility and attention to detail.
If you are interested in becoming an integral part of a successful alternative investment management team in an
international, multicultural working environment we will be pleased to get to know you soon.
For further information please contact us.
LGT Capital Partners AG, Pfaeffikon
Bitte bewerben Sie sich über unser Online-Formular.
HR Business Partner
LGT Capital Partners AG
+41 55 415 96 20