Group Compliance Department
As a senior member of the Training, Awareness and Policies team within Compliance, you will be accountable for the development of Compliance training course content to be implemented in Glencore’s Learning Management System (LMS), as well as managing and ensuring effective roll-out of all compliance trainings on the LMS. You will be managing multiple stakeholders involved in the process.
Your key responsibilities
• Overall accountability for the successful development of compliance trainings to be implemented on the LMS system, as well as managing and ensuring effective roll-out of all compliance trainings on the LMS .
• You will have management responsibility for the members of the team responsible for roll-out of trainings on the LMS.
• Collaborate closely with IT and HR functions to drive the compliance training project vision and objectives.
• Define compliance LMS training project deliverables, review and give final approval of project plans.
• Drive progress of project plans, ensure deliverables are on track, enforce deadlines and make amendments to plan as required.
• Facilitate collaboration between key stakeholders on compliance LMS training projects (Group HR, IT and Compliance).
• Serve as main point of contact for compliance personnel globally and senior stakeholders on queries and issues surrounding compliance LMS training projects and training configurations.
• Track project risks/issues and work closely with IT and/or HR to troubleshoot, propose solutions, and where necessary, escalate.
• Lead weekly meetings with key stakeholders to provide updates and present progress on LMS training projects as well as issues and risks requiring senior management intervention.
• With 5- 8 years’ experience in compliance, leading teams responsible for the content, design and implementation of compliance training courses, and/or the design, implementation, and management of compliance programmes across large, diverse multinational organisations.
• The role could suit someone with experience in general compliance advisory/development and implementation, who wishes to make the transition into the training and awareness aspects of large compliance projects.
• Versatility, flexibility and openness to change, managing multiple activities with competing demands on your time.
• Excellent leadership skills, as you will have direct reports from within the Training, Awareness and Policies team.
• Excellent stakeholder management, skills, in particular key contributors to training programme, such as IT, HR and broader Compliance organization
• Ability to work in a fast-paced and dynamic environment, where you will be required to identify risks and threats to timely project delivery, and find workable solutions.
• Outstanding analytical and problem-solving skills. IT skills and command of Microsoft Office tools (Project, Excel) helpful.
• Team-oriented, collaborative and hands-on approach, with a can-do attitude, prepared to take on new projects or activities at short notice under time pressure.
• Excellent interpersonal and written communication skills and organizational skills, with a high attention to detail (native or fluent in English).
• Knowledge and experience of digital systems and digital offerings within a training environment , data management, and project management experience on large scale projects within LMS (e.g. Cornerstone, SAP SuccessFactors, Workday LMS) is helpful, but not a necessity.