Deloitte is a leading global accounting and consulting company, with approximately 312'000 people in 150 countries and territories. In Switzerland, we provide industry-specific services in the areas of Audit & Assurance, Consulting, Financial Advisory, Risk Advisory and Tax & Legal. With more than 2,000 employees at six locations in Basel, Berne, Geneva, Lausanne, Lugano and Zurich, we serve companies and organisations of all legal forms and sizes in all industry sectors.
Our audit team is looking for you!
Our auditors help our national and international clients achieve their corporate goals, manage their risks and improve their business performance.
In close collaboration with our professionals, you will conduct audit missions with very diverse clients. You will therefore be able to work independently while benefiting from the expert advice of our experienced staff. You will contribute and actively participate in the development of our services.
What you can expect from us
- From the first days, you will be involved in important projects, giving you the chance to get to know the Audit environment and its responsibilities.
- A chance to act as a role model and mentor for less experienced members of the team, provide on the job training and develop talented team members, through evaluation and counselling.
- Together with the team lead you will audit the annual and consolidated financial statements of national and international clients in accordance with Swiss and international accounting standards. (Swiss CO, FER and IFRS)
- We offer you a varied and challenging role in a fast growing company.
- You will join our motivated, multicultural team at our office in Geneva or Lausanne.
- We offer you a work environment dominated by a strong team spirit that will allow you to develop both professionally and personally.
- Bachelors or Masters Degree with a specialisation in Accounting, Finance or controlling is considered as an advantage.
- You have worked at least 2 years in a Big 4 audit firm in the field of the audit of local and international firms and are able to manage international engagements as well as teams.
- Strong analytical, organizational and interpersonal skills are a requirement.
- You communicate confidently in English. French would be an asset.
e="font-size:10pt;">You are proficient with commonly used computer applications, e.g. Microsoft Office, competency in data analytics is an advantage.
Any questions? Get in touch.
We look forward to hearing from you! Please submit a complete application, including CV, cover letter, references and degree certificates, using our online career portal www.deloitte.com/careers. Incomplete applications will not be considered. If you have any questions, please contact Mr. S. Terlizzi at email@example.com