SonarSource builds world-class products for Code Quality and Security. Our open-source and commercial code analyzers - SonarLint, SonarCloud, SonarQube - support 27 programming languages, empowering dev teams of all sizes to solve coding issues within their existing workflows. With over 6,000 customers, and a Community Edition trusted by more than 200,000 organizations globally, SonarSource products are a de-facto standard for teams and organizations to deliver better, safer software.
SonarCloud is an online service to eliminate bugs and vulnerabilities, and champion quality code in the software development process. It is already a standard product that extends Github, Bitbucket and Azure DevOps. Our goal is to make it the ultimate online automatic code analysis solution and get it adopted by millions of users for millions of projects and billions of lines of code.
The impact you can have
As a member of the SonarCloud team, you'll contribute within the team to the roadmap and the continuous improvement of the platform. Our main focus for the end of the year is:
- Increase adoption through redesigning part of the product for better UX and data gathering on user behavior
- Optimize the platform for businesses with better subscription management and new offering
On a daily basis, you will
- Work with Product Managers and UX designers to specify new features
- Do sprints with an integrated team to develop those new features with the end user in mind, and push them to production
- Write unit tests and integration tests
- Help to solve production problems related to features you worked on
- Interact with our community on our product forum to support them and integrate their feedback
- Help the SonarCloud team grow in its organization, tools, and processes
The skills you will demonstrate
- Strong experience in React development and ecosystem
- Fluency in source code quality, tests (unit and functional), CI/CD
- Comfortable with agile practices and principles
- Open-minded and very positive can-do attitude
- Comfortable in dealing with change and complexity
- Self-confident enough to challenge the status quo as well as to receive feedback
- Leadership: you take initiative and demonstrate your ability to lead a subject from beginning to end
This position can be based in our offices in Geneva, Switzerland; Annecy, France or Bochum, Germany.
How to perform during interviews
If you want to have an overview of the hiring process and maximize your chances to pass, feel free to check our Interview Preparation Guide!
Words from the Team
We come from different backgrounds, and countries, and have diverse skills and personalities. We are a group of 20+ people having fun at work. We build and run SonarCloud: together we are the SonarCloud team!