With over 45'000 consultants around the world and revenue of EUR. 2.9 Bn, the Altran Group is the undisputed global leader in Engineering and R&D services (ER&D).
In Switzerland, Altran employs more than 250 consultants and aims towards large growth with offices located in Zürich, Basel, Lausanne and Geneva.
Altran deploys its expertise particularly in:
- Life Sciences (Pharma, Biotech, and Medical Devices),
- Industry, Aerospace, Automotive, Energy, Railways,
- Financial Services: P&C Insurance, Health Insurance, Reinsurance, Banking
- Public sector
For our current customer project in the Zurich region, we are looking for a Microsoft System Engineer in banking area.
- Delivering and maintaining the applicative environments.
- Providing level 3 support to lead application support function and the business to maintain the right service level of activity.
- Lead the entrusted environment to the global infrastructure standard by putting in place all required transformation: reinstall server, align configuration.
- Accompanying Application support function to maintain the right service level of activity.
- Lead and participate to infrastructure transformation project according to the central and local roadmap
- Transforming the infrastructure environment to an agile IT model: Regain control, Automation, Compliance checks.
- Dressing a capacity management planning related to Infrastructure resources and request.
- Microsoft Windows
- VMWare, Veeam Software
- Active Directory
- Exchange 2007/2013
- Antivirus Symantec/TrendMicro
- Stockage Netapp or equivalent
- Script powershell
- A multi-stage model with career opportunities through specialization prospects, as well as through continuing professional education and training.
- A steep learning curve due to diverse and cross-industrial opportunities.
- Develop additional skills in project or quality management as well as requirements engineering.
- Team-oriented working atmosphere with regular community events.
- A multinational culture with over 50,000 colleagues in over 30 countries.
- Global projects & global job opportunities.
We are looking forward to receiving your detailed application. We only accept applications through our online career portal. Applications via e-mail or 3rd party platforms will be deleted due to GDPR regulation. You can track your application status here. Your application may be considered for other open positions. Altran only accepts direct applications (no recruitment agencies). For more information contact directly our Talent Acquisition Manager, Mark Swerissen.